ONEPlus ONE phone

zenningout

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Anyone playing implosion never lose hope on the phone? My phone is getting extremely hot very quickly when playing the game

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT
 

mech

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,522
Reaction score
34
Anyone playing implosion never lose hope on the phone? My phone is getting extremely hot very quickly when playing the game

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT

yes, i encountered that also. very hot.
 

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2000
Messages
43,150
Reaction score
43
Anyone playing implosion never lose hope on the phone? My phone is getting extremely hot very quickly when playing the game

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT
It's a graphically intensive game. It's bound to make any phone/tablet heat up.
 

BombVoyage

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
23
i connect my OPO to my PC but the PC unable to detect it.
last time have the option to set OPO as a storage drive but now i cant do it after the update to CM12. the button i keep press, not working.

anyone have the same problem?
 

Soulfly

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
47
Hi everyone. Anyone know where I can get a good tempered glass for the OPO locally? I currently have the Orzly tempered glass and it's causing the screen to have some sensitivity issues. So I'm going to get it changed. I'm also looking for a Red colour Diztronic TPU case. Thanks... :)
 

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2000
Messages
43,150
Reaction score
43
Hi everyone. Anyone know where I can get a good tempered glass for the OPO locally? I currently have the Orzly tempered glass and it's causing the screen to have some sensitivity issues. So I'm going to get it changed. I'm also looking for a Red colour Diztronic TPU case. Thanks... :)
I just used those el cheapo ones from qoo....works fine.
 

zypheus

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
400
Reaction score
0
any1 after flashing to cm12.1 have major reception issues like unable to tap on any network be it voice or data. Thanks
 

highdiver_2000

Master Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
2,531
Reaction score
178
Hi everyone. Anyone know where I can get a good tempered glass for the OPO locally? I currently have the Orzly tempered glass and it's causing the screen to have some sensitivity issues. So I'm going to get it changed. I'm also looking for a Red colour Diztronic TPU case. Thanks... :)

Marketplace hwz
 

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
13,155
Reaction score
31

miyamiya

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
2,204
Reaction score
0
Last edited:

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
13,155
Reaction score
31
Is this resistant to finger prints and smudging? My Nillkin tempered glass got a couple of very faint and tiny scratches and gets smudges very easily now, especially after taking phone call the oils on my cheek will just stain the glass:s22:

Think use for almost a year liao, dunno want to try other glass protector or not.

in the beginning abit of resistant ah, but after awhile no use liao become fingerprint magnet. But does the job of protecting the screen very well.
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Just curious, does anyone notice that the gyroscope/accelerometer isn't calibrated properly? When i any racing games, it veers to the left slightly. Google and found a few users with the same issue.

This video shows it best.


This is laying the phone flat on the floor. Notice the yellow stripe at the top of the steering wheel. :s13:
Screenshot_2015-05-20-11-43-38.png


So i tested using this app, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.androgames.level&hl=en (no permissions required by the way)

2015-05-19.jpg


I asked another friend with OPO to try too.

2015-05-19.jpg
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
Hi everyone. Anyone know where I can get a good tempered glass for the OPO locally? I currently have the Orzly tempered glass and it's causing the screen to have some sensitivity issues. So I'm going to get it changed. I'm also looking for a Red colour Diztronic TPU case. Thanks... :)

Hey there =)
 

Soulfly

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
47
It looks like my OPO most likely have a hardware issue. The touch screen ghost effect is extremely bad to the extend of me not being able to use the phone. Could be a grounding issue. I had CM12 and the problem is around, I flash to Oxygen Os, it's still there and now I flash to CM12.1 and it's still there.

Any of you guys and girls facing this problem? Anyone know where I can send locally to have the phone repaired or get it grounded? Thanks everyone...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top