ONEPlus ONE phone

highdiver_2000

Master Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
2,531
Reaction score
178
Which ROMs are you guys running on? I'm on Oxygen OS but the features are lacking and the Bluetooth issues are bothering me. Thinking of flashing, which ROMs do you guys recommend? I have tried the cyanogenmod nightlies, not stable as my daily driver.

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT

I jumped back and forth between CM11s and CM12.1 From Dec to Feb, cm12.1 the nightlies were really terrible.

I was on 23 May with the Mobile radio fix. I have since upgraded to 9 Jun latest. Almost everything works. Bluetooth, I can't make calls with my Jabra mini.

Compared to CM11s, the difference in Bluetooth ease of use is astounding. On CM11, when you press the bluetooth call button, there is a voice prompt telling you what to do. CM12.1? a beep and dead air.

All stock, no restart, no FC. I haven't seen an FC on CM12.1 in a really long time.

Whereas cm12 :eek:
 

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2001
Messages
5,113
Reaction score
47
I jumped back and forth between CM11s and CM12.1 From Dec to Feb, cm12.1 the nightlies were really terrible.

I was on 23 May with the Mobile radio fix. I have since upgraded to 9 Jun latest. Almost everything works. Bluetooth, I can't make calls with my Jabra mini.

Compared to CM11s, the difference in Bluetooth ease of use is astounding. On CM11, when you press the bluetooth call button, there is a voice prompt telling you what to do. CM12.1? a beep and dead air.

All stock, no restart, no FC. I haven't seen an FC on CM12.1 in a really long time.

Whereas cm12 :eek:
Yup, the nightlies gave me hell. Which cm12.1 are u on? I'm now on stock cm12s, still acceptable, except no batt %, and cranky Bluetooth. Am still monitoring, might try Exodus next.

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,124
Reaction score
1,899
Hey all,is there any way to get a new OPO locally?the website doesn't ship direct to SG right?

Sent from Samsung GT-I9305 using GAGT

maxis seling; checked website, 3 locations
https://oneplus.net/my

Taman Molek JB
Ground Floor, Unit 12 & 14, Jalan Molek 1/9,
Taman Molek, 81100 Johor

BP Mall
Lot G67, Batu Pahat Mall,
83000 Johor

Danga Bay
Block 6-G-1, Danga Walk,
Batu 4 1/2 Jalan Skudai, 80200 Johor

anyone bought from maxis? any feedback on the process, e.g. can use singapore credit card, warranty options, etc.
 
Last edited:

zypheus

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
400
Reaction score
0
OnePlus Repair

Hi,

Any1 knows where can I repair my oneplus phone in Singapore? After I have updated to 12.1 the reception screwed up pretty bad now I can't receive & call out & having unstable 4G connections. Please HELP !!!!
 

fishyy

Senior Member
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
1,209
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Any1 knows where can I repair my oneplus phone in Singapore? After I have updated to 12.1 the reception screwed up pretty bad now I can't receive & call out & having unstable 4G connections. Please HELP !!!!

did you have this problem before? or only getting this issue when updating to 12.1? if the later one, can try manual flashing different modem from xda.
 

nashii

Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
129
Reaction score
1
have been using OPO for 4 months, the issue that quite irritating is the voice call from the caller sometime is not loud enough. :( :(
and the biggest issue right now is ghost touch.. i could not even input the PIN to unlock my phone... :s22: :( :s11:
 

fishyy

Senior Member
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
1,209
Reaction score
0
have been using OPO for 4 months, the issue that quite irritating is the voice call from the caller sometime is not loud enough. :( :(
and the biggest issue right now is ghost touch.. i could not even input the PIN to unlock my phone... :s22: :( :s11:

can try flashing different ROM, like cm12.1 or oxygen, they come with better modem f/w, as well as updated touchscreen driver.
 

highdiver_2000

Master Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
2,531
Reaction score
178
Hi,

Any1 knows where can I repair my oneplus phone in Singapore? After I have updated to 12.1 the reception screwed up pretty bad now I can't receive & call out & having unstable 4G connections. Please HELP !!!!

Check your APN and preferred Network (2g/3g/lte)
 

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
My OnePlus on CM12. Not sure why no signal but under apn setting able to detect the telco settings.

Tested various sim cards. Still the same.

Anyone has this issue?

Sent from LGE G Pro2 using GAGT

Gary bro, u on 3g or 4g? Is it all the time no signal or occasionally will lose signal? Mine will lose signal occasionally but i think its either due to no 3G coverage (me no 4G cause no renew plan :p). usually it will recover signal after some time, if not then you set to airplane mode and then off it, it should reacquire signal.

I am using starhub btw

Sent from my Sharp SH-01G using GAGT
 
Last edited:

skaade

Master Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
3,760
Reaction score
3
Wanted to get the opo to use while I wait for contract to be up but reading a few pages back it seems like the phone sounds quite unstable, is that true?
 

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
Wanted to get the opo to use while I wait for contract to be up but reading a few pages back it seems like the phone sounds quite unstable, is that true?

It's not that bad really. All phones have some small. I have used it for almost 4mths as a daily driver and it's quite ok
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285
Gary bro, u on 3g or 4g? Is it all the time no signal or occasionally will lose signal? Mine will lose signal occasionally but i think its either due to no 3G coverage (me no 4G cause no renew plan :p). usually it will recover signal after some time, if not then you set to airplane mode and then off it, it should reacquire signal.

I am using starhub btw

Sent from my Sharp SH-01G using GAGT

Tested on both 3g/4g still the same.
Might try to revert to CM11 and see how.

Totally no signal sia. Very Jelly :(

Cannot be sim slot damaged. YTD still OK :s22:

Sent from LGE NEXUS 5 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top