ONEPlus ONE phone

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
I prefer stock over bloated like CM. Depends your need also la. Haahs

Sent from HTC One_M8 using GAGT
CM 12S not very bloat lah. Compared to touchwhiz, HTC sense and others, its quite stock leh. It has additional stuff to help in terms of ergonomics and ease of use but i dont think CM slowed down the system in anyway. It is quite well optimized

I never use the Oxygen one cause i still have my nexus 6 with stock lollipop liao :)
 

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2001
Messages
16,080
Reaction score
50
Does Oxygen OS has the 'double tap screen' feature to turn off/on the screen?
 

miyamiya

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
2,204
Reaction score
0
How is the mobile battery drain? I used CM12.1 a few times. Disappearing battery power always killed it for me. I am now on CM11 05Q.
Eh, I can't really comment on it. It depends on your usage. Since I usually charge during work and every night so I don't really worry about battery drain. Also I keep a battery pack when I go out. Also if battery cannot last one week then I seriously won't care since no smartphone can do it for now.

Sent from My Satki Android Phone using GAGT
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,939
Reaction score
1,715
~大.芒.果~;94819202 said:
28 Jul.

But can get invite anot is another issue :s13:

U all think too far... 28 is just the unveiling... Scar Li launch in November... Wait for the invites another 2 months then u get it.
 

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,957
Reaction score
2,568
~大.芒.果~;94819202 said:
28 Jul.

But can get invite anot is another issue :s13:

i think they will give invite to those who got oneplus one users.

from there then slowly spread again.
 

ah_cleo

Master Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
4,055
Reaction score
27
Launch in july, shipping and invites is a problem. V2.1 snapdragon 810 having problem leh
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top