ONEPlus ONE phone

simplytimo

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Got anyone win the race anot ah? Knn sia i tweet so fast also never win. Damn pissed off. Their storm like also not going to have anything one, the most is drizzle only lor.

I asked Oneplus (David S) sometime in April about availability in SG and it seems that Singapore not yet in their road map then so i doubt you will win anything even if you tweet until come home but no harm trying.
 

JeremyLau

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
0
Anyone kind euff to buy on my behalf one plus casing and screen protector ?

I actually bring in Nillkin products. And I was looking they do have tempered glass screen protector and frosted case and also imak thin clear case for the oneplus one. If your guys are interested I could bring it in:) let me know the estimated interest :) currently I have a set of tempered glass screen protector from nillkin for my own oneplus one. It's awesome:)
 

pigscantfly

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Has anyone flashed successfully the cm11s rom on 64gb version? If you have would you mind providing the link to the rom? Thanks
 

JeremyLau

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
0
Has anyone flashed successfully the cm11s rom on 64gb version? If you have would you mind providing the link to the rom? Thanks

I flashed it to the 16gb first. then after that fast boot reformat user data to get it back to 64gb :D
 

Lamwm

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
757
Reaction score
1
Yes I have one
Have you received yours? I tempted to ask my Chinese friend to order for me and I pick up from him when I transfer to Suzhou next month. But I read the spec from the Web site there is a remark that WCDMA and FDD-LTE only activate in international roaming , what that mean?
 

klap_hanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
12,664
Reaction score
237
anyone know where to buy this OnePlus One White 64GB in Hongkong or Shenzhen ?


I will be going to HKG in July and so I might buy one there....
 

pigscantfly

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
I flashed it to the 16gb first. then after that fast boot reformat user data to get it back to 64gb :D

o_O so after you flash it becomes 16gb? then just reformat user data then it'll become 64gb? what sorcery is this haha
Oh also right, does 3G/4G work on the singapore bands?
 

leongheng70

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
143
Reaction score
2
Have you received yours? I tempted to ask my Chinese friend to order for me and I pick up from him when I transfer to Suzhou next month. But I read the spec from the Web site there is a remark that WCDMA and FDD-LTE only activate in international roaming , what that mean?

Not yet, most likely this week...shouldn't have any issue running in sing...same freq..those with the phones can comment..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top