Computeron
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2005
- Messages
- 19,945
- Reaction score
- 1,720
Bottom line... JUST BUY IT

Got anyone win the race anot ah? Knn sia i tweet so fast also never win. Damn pissed off. Their storm like also not going to have anything one, the most is drizzle only lor.
Anyone kind euff to buy on my behalf one plus casing and screen protector ?
Has anyone flashed successfully the cm11s rom on 64gb version? If you have would you mind providing the link to the rom? Thanks
Have you received yours? I tempted to ask my Chinese friend to order for me and I pick up from him when I transfer to Suzhou next month. But I read the spec from the Web site there is a remark that WCDMA and FDD-LTE only activate in international roaming , what that mean?Yes I have one
I flashed it to the 16gb first. then after that fast boot reformat user data to get it back to 64gb![]()
Have you received yours? I tempted to ask my Chinese friend to order for me and I pick up from him when I transfer to Suzhou next month. But I read the spec from the Web site there is a remark that WCDMA and FDD-LTE only activate in international roaming , what that mean?
Not yet, most likely this week...shouldn't have any issue running in sing...same freq..those with the phones can comment..
so after you flash it becomes 16gb? then just reformat user data then it'll become 64gb? what sorcery is this haha
Oh also right, does 3G/4G work on the singapore bands?
Wow that's a very good offer you got. You should sell it asap man. With that amount can get better specd find 7.C/o $660....