Armando says the OPO has the best battery life per charge.
https://plus.google.com/113385956777514004917/posts/N6DYa2Mi6Vr
https://plus.google.com/113385956777514004917/posts/N6DYa2Mi6Vr

Wah which store and where sell 649? That day I go amk hub happened to walk past one shop selling HP, they say find 7 coming in July retail price 719 sia. Your lobang 649 where ahbetter sell fast... FIND7 tml at amazing pr
ice... $649 with QHD and warranty
Wah which store and where sell 649? That day I go amk hub happened to walk past one shop selling HP, they say find 7 coming in July retail price 719 sia. Your lobang 649 where ah![]()
Wah which store and where sell 649? That day I go amk hub happened to walk past one shop selling HP, they say find 7 coming in July retail price 719 sia. Your lobang 649 where ah![]()
How much is G3 without contract.
Find 7 spec and price is acceptable. If without the 2K screen it will be better as there is hardly any app supporting it and it will drain battery like mad. When most app can support 2K then 4K will be out lol. If you dont mind carrying 1 powerbank all day then it will be ok for you. But for me my requirement for a phone is simple: High spec for CPU and Ram but the phone must be able to last me 1 day without charging it
Battery lifespan is around 500 charges only if using normal voltage. If excessive voltage or multiple charging per day can kill the battery very fast.

I completely agree with mrc. Haha previously had a vivo xplay 3s. Beautiful beautiful screen but baddddd battery. I had to chsrge it daily for my usage. For my one plus one I can use it for a day and halfplus I love the switchable home, back and option button. Only phone that will make me hate me one plus one is probably xshot
![]()
Hello all brothers!
as some may know here, I've received my set from MRC and flashed CM11S on it (while retaining 64GB)
(Credit to graffixnyc)
[Fastboot Images And OTA ] Final Pre-production CM 11s Build XNPH22Q - xda-developers
Here's the steps.
Download the flash image from here Dev-Host - cm-11.0-XNPH22Q-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service
Please prepare your tools of adb/flashtool as well.
Once done, do the following:
-Enable developer options
-Enable USB debugging
Open command prompt and access the adb/flashtool directory, run these command:
-adb reboot bootloader
Once in flashmode, run:
-fastboot oem unlock
At this point your phone will prompt you that phone data will be wiped, select confirm.
Go back to the phone and enable USB debugging again and reboot with adb:
-adb reboot bootloader
Now, here's the main flashing, ensure that the downloaded flash image are in the same directory as your adb/flashtool, then run the following commands:
-fastboot flash boot boot.img
-fastboot flash system system.img
-fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
-fastboot flash cache cache.img
-fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
-fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
-fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
-fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
-fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
-fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
-fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
-fastboot reboot
and tadah! Your phone is officially CM11S, congratulations!
Sorry bro, got a few questions to ask if you don't mind, i am planning to root
1) Please prepare your tools of adb/flashtool as well - What does this means ? install adb/flashtool in computer ? if yes where to get adb/flashtool ?
2) -Enable developer options
-Enable USB debugging
How do i do that on the phone
Sorry bro, got a few questions to ask if you don't mind, i am planning to root
1) Please prepare your tools of adb/flashtool as well - What does this means ? install adb/flashtool in computer ? if yes where to get adb/flashtool ?
2) -Enable developer options
-Enable USB debugging
How do i do that on the phone
I think currently SG don't have yet, must buy online. Your 1+1 is international or chinese version ah? Want to get invite like harder than trying to zong toto lor. If chinese version, does 3G/4G work? I went to google and found that it only supports TD networks in China, all the other bands must turn on roaming then can get 3G/4G in SG--your phone roaming on? Thanks.Just got a Oneplus One 64gb.
Great phone.
Anywhere to get cases in Singapore?
I think currently SG don't have yet, must buy online. Your 1+1 is international or chinese version ah? Want to get invite like harder than trying to zong toto lor. If chinese version, does 3G/4G work? I went to google and found that it only supports TD networks in China, all the other bands must turn on roaming then can get 3G/4G in SG--your phone roaming on? Thanks.