laughingPANDA
Master Member
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2012
- Messages
- 2,543
- Reaction score
- 0

Hahah bro that time I told you I hoot a black one mahso I'm still a OPO user hehe ^^
Hahah bro that time I told you I hoot a black one mahso I'm still a OPO user hehe ^^
Actually,the back casing is kinda quite easy to open,if u started from the SIM tray first.Hi all, just got my OPO, thanks to MRC!
Very lovely piece of hardware.
One word of advice:
If you have no confidence, please do not take out the back cover!
The chrome metal frame around the screen is actually plastic and really soft.
There's no way you can use your fingernails to take it out as you need a considerable amount of force to pry the cover open section by section.
In the end I had to use a flat metallic object to twist and pry the cover open resulting in a few nicks and dents in the plastic cover and the chrome "metal" frame. Luckily the dents are really small and all at the bottom so not so heart pain.
I may think twice about buying the replacement back covers as I don't think I dare to open the cover again...
Actually,the back casing is kinda quite easy to open,if u started from the SIM tray first.![]()
Thought you hoot for someone else haha. Played with any new roms?
Actually,the back casing is kinda quite easy to open,if u started from the SIM tray first.![]()
I wait until I get hold of the new design then I play with it. Scared my dumb hands break it then gg already.
Actually,the back casing is kinda quite easy to open,if u started from the SIM tray first.![]()
hahah no lah i hoot for myself hehehaven't leh, you? i'm thinking of flashing Android L on it but don't know workable not lol
Not in english but this guy open like a pro.![]()
Not in english but this guy open like a pro.![]()
Not in english but this guy open like a pro.![]()
Any idea the replaceable covers when will arrive?
Are you going to have any in stock? I thinking of getting the wood or denim one, looks quite nice leh, like moto xThis month I heard will be out.
Are you going to have any in stock? I thinking of getting the wood or denim one, looks quite nice leh, like moto x
What happen to that battery?
Not in english but this guy open like a pro.![]()
Check your PM![]()