
It's the limited edition feel la.
But screen is better than 7A due to some special tech(can read up on Internet) and phone feels better and lighter.
I tried the 7A and 7 before and it's hard to explain but it felt different.
Thanks! Wow.. the whole draw of this phone is supposed to be it's cheap price thus value for money... but with it's premium pricing, have to reconsider esp since there's no real killer feature that it has which F7 doesn't...


Yeah, lucky didn't get the G3....
Seems to have lots of issues![]()
Will stick with 1080p for now.
wait for invite my friend.....![]()
I rather you get a used ones faster. U really can ren waited for too long before opo launch then wait for find 7 launch then G3 launch. Or you might as well wait for Apple 6 then hoot it. Technology is never ending bro. Like I waiting and waiting in the past for better phones to be out then buy then forever cant buy anything. Now I see what I like just hoot already.


how long you took it out?![]()
i using g3 now... to satisfy my g3 hunger...
and now i not kan cheong about this opo... 1 yr later then out also can... just nice i can change phone.. lol g3 is serving me gd now... i'm a light user... battery can last me 1 day + till my recharge...
i cannot like u HOOT FIRST... got a baby to support... income less than 3k.
now opo rolling out invites for early supporters batch by batch today, see i got luck anot.
Less than 2mins job..
