ONEPlus ONE phone

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
Yes yes dont need to make use of every chance to passive-aggresively promote your services. Getting very irritating. As buyers money in our own hands so let us make our own decisions.

So many same customer asking n asking same old questions. Wanna know the result just buy then you will know. I never force ppl to buy from who and dont buy from who. What I mean is just measure the pro and con then buy from whoever you want. Free market guys.
 

lolitsryan96

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
So many same customer asking n asking same old questions. Wanna know the result just buy then you will know. I never force ppl to buy from who and dont buy from who. What I mean is just measure the pro and con then buy from whoever you want. Free market guys.

How much u selling?
 

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
Read that the Oppo VOOC charger works on the OPO also.
Anyone tried?

If so, I will try to order one in and try...:)
 
Last edited:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,868
Reaction score
590
Read that the Oppo VOOC charger works on the OPO also.
Anyone tried?

If so, I will try to order one in and try...:)

Vooc charging only works when it recognizes the chip inside the oppo phone. OPO doesnt have the chip so it will not work. Charging faster than normal smartphones doesnt equal to Vooc rapid charging.
 

dash7869

Master Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
3,352
Reaction score
33
If you got it already just wait for the back cover to be out this month I heard. No point to sell the phone and buy just because of a back cover.

please let us know when the back covers are out! :s12::s12: tyvm
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
Read that the Oppo VOOC charger works on the OPO also.
Anyone tried?

If so, I will try to order one in and try...:)

I heard it works but not sure if it will cut off like Find 7 if the temp becomes too high then continue again when the temp is back to normal.

Best if we have actual customers who had these 2 phones in hand to test it out and update us.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top