today i got an invite for 64gb black. i dunno i should buy a not leh. dun need a phone for now. i claimed the invite but haven buy lei.![]()
Same dilemma here.... Was playing around to replace my Xiaomi to Z3 until I suddenly got an invite... Sigh...
today i got an invite for 64gb black. i dunno i should buy a not leh. dun need a phone for now. i claimed the invite but haven buy lei.![]()
Out of the box, z3 is going to be better with the camera and battery life. Still got water proofing but my qualms with it will be the smaller screen, no art runtime in developer options and of course much lesser xda support as the bootloader is always a bitch to unlock.Same dilemma here.... Was playing around to replace my Xiaomi to Z3 until I suddenly got an invite... Sigh...
Same dilemma here.... Was playing around to replace my Xiaomi to Z3 until I suddenly got an invite... Sigh...

my gf looking for one too
Out of the box, z3 is going to be better with the camera and battery life. Still got water proofing but my qualms with it will be the smaller screen, no art runtime in developer options and of course much lesser xda support as the bootloader is always a bitch to unlock.
Sent from GAGT Android App
IMO, camera is the only feature which z3>OPO
donate the invite to memy gf looking for one too
![]()
Well, OPO is using Sony's camera sensor too, so I don't think the image quality will be that much of a difference (yes, Z3's megapixel count is higher, but as many experts have said before, pixel count won't really matter after certain levels). Still, I'm very interested in Z3 battery life and IP67 durability. Plus, Z3 is smaller and slimmer too!
Alas, my wallet vote for my phone choice, and OPO's pricing is too good to be true. I just got an invite last night, now waiting for the shipping process (hopefully vpost will be cheaper than CGW).
Actually I don't think can transfer the invite after I claimed it.
Actually sensor is only one fact. Lens design and ISP (Image Sensor Processor) are equally important. For example, if you look at the Sony RX100m2 and RX100m3 cameras, same sensor but different lens and ISP. Big difference in image quality.
Actually the physical design of the Z3 is really nice. Thin too. Only problem is the software. Would really like to try Cynogenmod as I heard a lot of good things
Anyway, let me think about it some later this afternoon...
Actually sensor is only one fact. Lens design and ISP (Image Sensor Processor) are equally important. For example, if you look at the Sony RX100m2 and RX100m3 cameras, same sensor but different lens and ISP. Big difference in image quality.
Yeah, true, but again, I'm not a photography enthusiast, much less an expert in the field. Here's some info on OPO's camera though: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...mx214-6-lenses-and-low-light-performance.456/
I'm actually currently using Nexus 5, whose camera I find of middling quality. However, at the price point, do you think OPO's camera is worth it?
Both kernels support most of the custom roms out there but i am gettinf better results in terms of battery life with ak on either stock rom or nightlies.
Sent from GAGT Android App
Ah no problem bro. Z3 has improved their battery life by quite a margin. Z3C even more so.Honestly, as an ex user of S5, Htc m8 ,xperia z2 and LG G3 .. z2 is kinda as bad as s5..
Battery life is terrible after using for a month, hang and restarts occasionally when i switches between apps and stuff.
Htc m8 is kinda the best choice for me.. really smooth UI with excellent battery life.. and the hardware is just off the charts.
and imo , z3 is just a small upgrade from z2, having higher clock speed running the same Chipset a.k.a 801 snapdragon with same gpu.
IMO, camera is the only feature which z3>OPO
But i dont disagree with you BERSERK1980, maybe i am just unlucky with my z2![]()
To be honest, i find the camera quality to be pretty stellar, just that the default cm camera app is abit lackluster and the iso is way too dim. Would advise getting lenovo super camera apk to ehance it.Yeah, true, but again, I'm not a photography enthusiast, much less an expert in the field. Here's some info on OPO's camera though: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...mx214-6-lenses-and-low-light-performance.456/
I'm actually currently using Nexus 5, whose camera I find of middling quality. However, at the price point, do you think OPO's camera is worth it?
You are right, opo naked feels and handles very well among the rest of the phones that i've used.the lack of quality phone cases for the oneplus is just sad.....though using the phone naked without case has the best in hand feel amongst all the phones i tried before..probably even better than the iphone 6 plus
Yeah same as franco. Afterwards you need to flash UKM zip and complete it with synapse from goggle store. Would advise you to wipe dalvik and cache before and after flashing ak.Bro berserk for ak kernel you just download the zip file and put inside the phone and use custom recovery and install from there just like franco kernel? How about the UKM_v3.4.3.1.zip? Need to install also?
Well, OPO is using Sony's camera sensor too, so I don't think the image quality will be that much of a difference (yes, Z3's megapixel count is higher, but as many experts have said before, pixel count won't really matter after certain levels). Still, I'm very interested in Z3 battery life and IP67 durability. Plus, Z3 is smaller and slimmer too!
Alas, my wallet vote for my phone choice, and OPO's pricing is too good to be true. I just got an invite last night, now waiting for the shipping process (hopefully vpost will be cheaper than CGW).