you should've bought the screen shattered warranty at 59RMB
you just paid extra 591RMB for nothing.
????????????????
i pay alrdy 2 weeks later they come out with jiaduobao....

you should've bought the screen shattered warranty at 59RMB
you just paid extra 591RMB for nothing.
????????????????
how you contact them from warranty sia...
raised support ticket for over a week still no response de..

I manual flash liao. No ghost touch. I think battery suffers a little bit.
just use a needle or a paperclip ..I just lost my SIM card tool yesterday. Any one has one to spare, please?![]()
i pay alrdy 2 weeks later they come out with jiaduobao....

Where did you guys go to apply glass sp? Tried applied sp previously on my own and I suck big time.
Anyone here using those aluminium bumper(need to screw in at one corner) for their OPO? Is there any impact on the phone signal reception?
Glass SP very easy to apply one cos it's a rigid piece and doesn't flap all over like the plastic ones.Where did you guys go to apply glass sp? Tried applied sp previously on my own and I suck big time.
Glass SP very easy to apply one cos it's a rigid piece and doesn't flap all over like the plastic ones.
Anyways, you guys able to NFC the newer NETS@flashpay cards? I download whatever NFC app also can't read this card type. But older ezlink ones can detect.
Using Nets Flashpay app on my Chinaland set can read both my Frank cards.
NEVER use paypal conversion rates. Just charge direct to credit card. Bank rates are much better.
I strongly don't recommend under declare, if u suay the fine can get you 10 phones. Remember this forum is part of "ah gong's"
![]()