ONEPlus ONE phone

Igene

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2002
Messages
14,159
Reaction score
1,234
Their customer support like sibeh slow... I contacted them for my shipping address for 1 week plus liao... only received an email from what zendesk... After a week, received another email said it's been a week since I've heard from them, rest assured bla bla bla... :s22:

I just replied them another email asked to expedite... Jin jialat leh...
 

Gex

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
364
Reaction score
6
I just lost my SIM card tool yesterday. Any one has one to spare, please? :(
 

CloudEstacy

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
0
Where did you guys go to apply glass sp? Tried applied sp previously on my own and I suck big time.
 

ltylty

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Anyone here using those aluminium bumper(need to screw in at one corner) for their OPO? Is there any impact on the phone signal reception?
 

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
11,951
Reaction score
1,329
Where did you guys go to apply glass sp? Tried applied sp previously on my own and I suck big time.
Glass SP very easy to apply one cos it's a rigid piece and doesn't flap all over like the plastic ones.

Anyways, you guys able to NFC the newer NETS@flashpay cards? I download whatever NFC app also can't read this card type. But older ezlink ones can detect.
 

jupiter12

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
0
Just Wondering. How much it will usually costs to ship the faulty phone back to China for warranty purposes?
 

Synnexo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
728
Reaction score
90
Glass SP very easy to apply one cos it's a rigid piece and doesn't flap all over like the plastic ones.

Anyways, you guys able to NFC the newer NETS@flashpay cards? I download whatever NFC app also can't read this card type. But older ezlink ones can detect.

Using Nets Flashpay app on my Chinaland set can read both my Frank cards.
 

anizee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
1,090
Reaction score
27
Can't manual flash 38r if unroofed right? Zzz so annoying that the ota update is still not here yet.
 

spectruml

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
NEVER use paypal conversion rates. Just charge direct to credit card. Bank rates are much better.

I strongly don't recommend under declare, if u suay the fine can get you 10 phones. Remember this forum is part of "ah gong's"
:o

I read about PayPal poor conversion rate, but no idea how to avoid it. I register my Mastercard in PayPal website and pay in USD ok?

Amazon asked me if I want to pay in SGD, is it better?

Sorry for all the noobie questions. I only pay for membership fees online. TIA
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top