ONEPlus ONE phone

Synnexo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
728
Reaction score
90
Ok start to realise my set has the yellow tint at the bottom part of the screen. How do i solve it?

Ok, a sensible reply is, accept the fact on the yellow tint.

Activate On-screen navigation bar to cover the flaw.

Anyway, the yellow tint is visible when your background is of a light colour, e.g. white, light grey, etc.
 

cheong79

Banned
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
12,967
Reaction score
3
No, this is not correct. You will have to use paypal, that's correct, but noone forced you to use PayPal conversion rate, since once you're at paypal, you can choose whether you want to use paypal/CC conversion rate.



I thought Hopshopgo tie up with paypal, payment using paypal conversion rate?


HSG/CGW uses DHL to ship your packages either for normal/express. The normal/express option will only affect HSG/CGW processing time, not DHL shipping time, i.e., express prioritises your shipment order, hence HSG/CGW will process your order first on top of other normal shipment order. However, DHL shipping still will take 3-4 days for either normal/express option.



Ya.... I prefer DHL. DHL does deliver on holiday.


As above, HSG/CGW uses DHL to ship to SG. Go for DHL for flexibility, e.g., night delivery, self collection, redirection, weekend delivery.


I asking from OPO to USPS take how long? And from USPS to Hopshopgo warehouse take how long?


Thanks.
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,909
Reaction score
15,857
I thought Hopshopgo tie up with paypal, payment using paypal conversion rate?






Ya.... I prefer DHL. DHL does deliver on holiday.





I asking from OPO to USPS take how long? And from USPS to Hopshopgo warehouse take how long?


Thanks.
Total about a week from the moment u order to hsg
 

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
13,510
Reaction score
24
How are you able to get at 427? Cheapest I dee at lazada now is 539 for 64gb before 10%[/QUOTE

But from website said that the china set cannot use LTE in singapore as the band of LTE use in Singapore is diff from China. That is why people need/want to pay more to get Int set. China can be used in Singapore but only can use 3G. Can anyone confirm this. If china set only use LTE in Singapore, who will want to buy Int set and pay more. Thanks.
Who told you that? All the bros here with china set have no problems with LTE network.

Sent from GAGT Android App
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
I thought Hopshopgo tie up with paypal, payment using paypal conversion rate?

Paying method is PayPal, but doesn't mean you cannot change the conversion rate option. I guess you're new with PayPal.

I asking from OPO to USPS take how long? And from USPS to Hopshopgo warehouse take how long?

OPO uses USPS 2 days priority service, i.e., your phone should arrive at CGW/HSG 2 days after USPS receives your package from OPO. The bottleneck is the OPO processing time, which usually takes 3-5 biz days.
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,909
Reaction score
15,857
i'm not sure if i'm correct but i think the ota goes according to your purchase date? like if u purchased the phone first u will be the first to get the ota
 

wyemun

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
I don't mind getting a China set, may I know where to get one, preferably trustworthy retailer locally?
 

cheong79

Banned
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
12,967
Reaction score
3
Paying method is PayPal, but doesn't mean you cannot change the conversion rate option. I guess you're new with PayPal.



OPO uses USPS 2 days priority service, i.e., your phone should arrive at CGW/HSG 2 days after USPS receives your package from OPO. The bottleneck is the OPO processing time, which usually takes 3-5 biz days.
Thanks bro. Ya OPO web still indicate Pending Shipping. So monday order, most probably fri 17 Oct will send to USPS.

Dunno weekend USPS got delivery to HOP?

So estimate to reach me Sat/Sun 25-26 Oct?

If Hop received on monday 20 Oct, ship out on Wednesday 22Oct or Thursday 23 Oct.
 

Spladox

Master Member
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
3,587
Reaction score
5
Just got the phone and I'm having thisbl annoying problem. The phone just doesn't connects to my WiFi!!!! Anyone encountered tit?
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
i'm not sure if i'm correct but i think the ota goes according to your purchase date? like if u purchased the phone first u will be the first to get the ota

I don't think so. I just got my phone this morning, ordered on 2nd Oct. I straight away got the 38R update this afternoon.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top