ONEPlus ONE phone

carey

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
40,911
Reaction score
5,225
Disable the flash light gesture. The vertical gesture and movement in the pants can trigger it. Even in 38R

Ok thanks - later I go back and try...hahah

Still using my Note 3 - too lazy to transfer all my stuff :eek:
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
Ok thanks - later I go back and try...hahah

Still using my Note 3 - too lazy to transfer all my stuff :eek:

It's interesting that these days you still need to transfer stuffs from one phone to another phone. I can change to any phones I want without transferring anything, except to export/import SMS/Whatsapp.
 

miyamiya

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
2,204
Reaction score
0
Opo default comes with miworld only.

Sure bo?

My OPO comes with all APNs available for M1. Some more is I flashed stock rom and start from scratch. Well it's stock + rooted rom, but it's untouched from stock CM11S only add root.

Only stupid thing is it always default at MiWorld GPRS everytime I factory reset and start from scratch.

I've been flashing CM roms ever since my Nexus One and also for a few devices and the M1 APNs are always there in stock CM roms for all my different phones. So I don't understand why his OPO don't have.

Screenshot_2014-10-27-16-28-35_zpshgbxh8o9.png
 
Last edited:

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
11,956
Reaction score
197
Sure bo?

My OPO comes with all APNs available for M1. Some more is I flashed stock rom and start from scratch. Well it's stock + rooted rom, but it's untouched from stock CM11S only add root.

Only stupid thing is it always default at MiWorld GPRS everytime I factory reset and start from scratch.

I've been flashing CM roms ever since my Nexus One and also for a few devices and the M1 APNs are always there in stock CM roms for all my different phones. So I don't understand why his OPO don't have.

Screenshot_2014-10-27-16-28-35_zpshgbxh8o9.png

Good for you lor. Mine was just 1 lonely miworld profile.

So inconsistent...
 

JJW_123

Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
146
Reaction score
4
I was previously rooted. I have trwp recovery.
I updated from 33r to 38r through OTA, as expected i lost the root.
Now i tried flashing supersu from trwp, it prompt successful, but when loads in its not rooted, supersu file is not there too.
I have also tried to use adb method, but the same thing happens.
I am able to get into home screen, with version 38r, but cant root the phone.

Any body can help me??
TIA
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
I was previously rooted. I have trwp recovery.
I updated from 33r to 38r through OTA, as expected i lost the root.
Now i tried flashing supersu from trwp, it prompt successful, but when loads in its not rooted, supersu file is not there too.
I have also tried to use adb method, but the same thing happens.
I am able to get into home screen, with version 38r, but cant root the phone.

Any body can help me??
TIA
Try download off the market
 

JJW_123

Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
146
Reaction score
4
thanks for your prompt responds.
Yes it did work after i dl supersu from market. But question y did it not appear when i flash normally through twrp and adb?

TIA
 

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
82,874
Reaction score
21,326
for the 1 hr hour order, is it better to ship with bordelinx or comgateway or vpost?
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
for the 1 hr hour order, is it better to ship with bordelinx or comgateway or vpost?

CGW/Borderlinx is using DHL, so either one is fine, you just need to estimate the shipping cost. You can based on 1kg weight for one unit of OPO. Avoid vPost, unless you like Stinkpost. vPost is using Speedpost/EMS to ship your item and it's handled by Stinkpost in SG. Stinkpost is slow and unflexible.
 

miyamiya

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
2,204
Reaction score
0
I was previously rooted. I have trwp recovery.
I updated from 33r to 38r through OTA, as expected i lost the root.
Now i tried flashing supersu from trwp, it prompt successful, but when loads in its not rooted, supersu file is not there too.
I have also tried to use adb method, but the same thing happens.
I am able to get into home screen, with version 38r, but cant root the phone.

Any body can help me??
TIA

To get back root, go download the zip file from the official site by Chainfire and flash it in TWRP.

SuperSU Download

The superSU app should reappear in your app drawer. Then open it and update binary if prompted. I usually update the binary via normal option and then reboot the phone when prompted.


Edit: Ok, I slow sia. Saw that you already fixed it.

Usually flashing will work.
 

JJW_123

Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
146
Reaction score
4
To get back root, go download the zip file from the official site by Chainfire and flash it in TWRP.

SuperSU Download

The superSU app should reappear in your app drawer. Then open it and update binary if prompted. I usually update the binary via normal option and then reboot the phone when prompted.


Edit: Ok, I slow sia. Saw that you already fixed it.

Usually flashing will work.

Hey thanks man, apparently when i flash supersu via twrp it did not appear in my app drawer. ( it showed in twrp that it was succesfully flashed )

I have now downloaded through market to install supersu, apparently it worked.
 

miyamiya

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
2,204
Reaction score
0
Hey thanks man, apparently when i flash supersu via twrp it did not appear in my app drawer. ( it showed in twrp that it was succesfully flashed )

I have now downloaded through market to install supersu, apparently it worked.
Strange. Could be your twrp version. But for all my experience in flashing, looks like nowadays cannot take things for granted. Always got odd case come out.

Heng you can dl it.

Sent from GAGT Android App
 

anizee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
27
Zzz was using this blue $10 case from qoo10 and I took the case off today to clean the phone, and found out that the sandstone back cover was stained blue at the sides zzz. Tried to clean it off with water and cloth but it won't come off.

Anyone knows where to buy a replacement back cover? This sandstone black very hard to clean.
 

k0g3pAn

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
0
Hi!, Yes, I can receive SMS. Still can have internet access just that can't perform the previously mentioned. Hence i guess "White" status.

BTW, the sunsurf APN settings link you shared, is that customized to only 3G or it doesn't matter as long as I try to create a sunsurf APN first?
What i previously did after selecting sunsurf was to do a re registering of telco carrier.. Basically manual search for carrier and select register m1. After that i got my 4g back.

Sent from GAGT Android App
 

highdiver_2000

Master Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
2,534
Reaction score
178
To get back root, go download the zip file from the official site by Chainfire and flash it in TWRP.

SuperSU Download

The superSU app should reappear in your app drawer. Then open it and update binary if prompted. I usually update the binary via normal option and then reboot the phone when prompted.


Edit: Ok, I slow sia. Saw that you already fixed it.

Usually flashing will work.

Hey thanks man, apparently when i flash supersu via twrp it did not appear in my app drawer. ( it showed in twrp that it was succesfully flashed )

I have now downloaded through market to install supersu, apparently it worked.

Hmm what happened to me was slightly different. After flashing 38R, I lost recovery. Used the XDA toolkit to put back TWRP.
Guess what TWRP said root was lost, do you want to re-root. Tapped yes.
Reboot, SuperSu was in the App drawer. Open and update via Play
Reboot again, rooted, ES manager and Greenify working.
 

highdiver_2000

Master Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
2,534
Reaction score
178
Sure bo?

My OPO comes with all APNs available for M1. Some more is I flashed stock rom and start from scratch. Well it's stock + rooted rom, but it's untouched from stock CM11S only add root.

Only stupid thing is it always default at MiWorld GPRS everytime I factory reset and start from scratch.

I've been flashing CM roms ever since my Nexus One and also for a few devices and the M1 APNs are always there in stock CM roms for all my different phones. So I don't understand why his OPO don't have.

Screenshot_2014-10-27-16-28-35_zpshgbxh8o9.png
Wow your APN is identical to mine, right down to the double MiWorld. I have always thought the double entry was due to my SIM card. Too minor a bug to troubleshoot.
Now I know. Thank you.
Good for you lor. Mine was just 1 lonely miworld profile.

So inconsistent...

How old is your SIM? Did M1 ever replace it with a 3G for you? The SIM should have a 3G on it.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top