kennyboy
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2000
- Messages
- 43,150
- Reaction score
- 43
Or whoever has no patience to wait till tuesday.who need invite. pm me
Or wanna pay more to get directly from OP.
Either way it doesn't makes sense.
Or whoever has no patience to wait till tuesday.who need invite. pm me
You don't have to be rooted. But you need an unlocked boot loader and a custom recovery to flash the mod. Anyway the smooth scrolling mod is already outdated and not compatible with your cm11s version so you can forget about it.Does anyone have any lag issues with their Oneplus One? My wife's unit is experiencing some lag. I've read there's some scrolling lag issue due to scrollcache not being disabled, and that there's a smooth scrolling mod available that could potentially fix this problem. I can't seem to figure out if this requires the device to be rooted though? If it doesn't, where can I download the correct version for the device (11.0-XNPH05Q)?
Thanks.
Or whoever has no patience to wait till tuesday.
Or wanna pay more to get directly from OP.
Either way it doesn't makes sense.![]()

Nope......Wouldn't you just let him feel important for once?![]()
Guys can i ask if I buying a set from a guy who bought in the US, it is the international version right?
That appears to be the main reason for a ton of whining though.....Video looks promising. Seems very stock.
That appears to be the main reason for a ton of whining though.....
CM12.1 is running very decently - not sure if I should wipe and test or not.![]()
OPO trying to break away from Cm..thus the birth of Oxygen OS.
For 1, glad it came with apps drawer
Just want to ask, how u get this shipped to SG? Been interested. Some posting good used prices also.