cheong79
Banned
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2005
- Messages
- 12,967
- Reaction score
- 3
Given their sh*tty marketing campaigns, I wouldn't use the word "conservative" to describe OP.
Then what should be the best word to describe OP?
Stingy? Kia-Si?

Given their sh*tty marketing campaigns, I wouldn't use the word "conservative" to describe OP.
Dunno leh.Then what should be the best word to describe OP?
Stingy? Kia-Si?
Yeah. My wife also kpkb about the stock camera app on her N5. But she dun want to use CM so I tell her to suck it.Sian, the camera app on OxygenOS looks bad.
I guess there's CM12S?
Paiseh, its been awhile haven't play my 1+.
Sent from HTC One M8 using GAGT
U could tey GMD...this app shd helpsManaged to root the phone, anyone knows if there's any roms/kernels to swipe up to wake the screen? Like on htc one m8. Can't seem to find anywhere. :/
try apn shwap?saw an OTA update today. just did it. seems like after applying, my phone keeps showing an error where an application requires an update for it to work but i have zero idea whats the app.
i also realise that my signal keeps getting dropped then picked up again. i'm on starhub btw. anybody facing this issue too? i'll keep a lookout and see if its only happening in my office.
No such thing. Double tap to wake only.Managed to root the phone, anyone knows if there's any roms/kernels to swipe up to wake the screen? Like on htc one m8. Can't seem to find anywhere. :/
CM12.1 you mean?I've just installed Cyanogenmod Lollipop. Seems good so far.
CM12.1 you mean?
It's definitely more stable than the usual CM nightlies, but I too lazy to update often haha....![]()
Zenfone 2 cheaper meh? 2gb ram 1 ah?can't bare to fork out $400 (pre own) for this bought ZenFone 2 instead lol...
Yeah.. Android 5.0.2. I'm too busy with my S6 Edgethe Opo already neglected ☺
curious with a qns:
for opo, how they separate the memory? sdcard0 only or there's also sdcard1 for the 64gb?
current note 2 user, curious with how they categorize the memory without external sd