
No leh.If they price it like that, they are going to GG/DOA.
They are not Apple.
Depend on storage size bahWow Iphone 18 pro series seems cheap now haha
Buy China ROM suah. Hahai am most probably not buying any of the 2026/2027 new phones if thats the case... i bought my N3 which was a foldable cheaper than base X10. No way am i gonna pay this amount for a candybar all coz of the stupid AI stuff causing the flash mem prices to skyrocket
Like that 512Gb Pro Max around $2.5k and 1TB $3k
I'm looking at X10 Blue 512/16 ~No leh.
China ROM 16Gb RAM + 512Gb already $1.8k.
Sure above $2k one.
See https://sg.shp.ee/CmLb89QC
![]()
I not gonna make the jump and have it randomly hiccup, and as well lose value quicker than low end phoneBuy China ROM suah. Haha
No need Pro Max? MmmI'm looking at X10 Blue 512/16 ~
around 1.5k ~
Normal for such. HahaSo the global version is more expensive and has a lesser battery capacity? Quite disappointing as I was looking forward to it....
But la, for me I been saying e camera bump not all ppl can acceptShen jing bing, if they really pricing the X10 series for 2K plus then it makes the 512gb X9 Ultra i got for around 1.5K looks cheap.
Tbh that 12gb ram downgrade is quite a turn off.. coz oppo color os global rom likes to kill off apps in the background unlike vivo..Shen jing bing, if they really pricing the X10 series for 2K plus then it makes the 512gb X9 Ultra i got for around 1.5K looks cheap.
No need Pro Max? Mmm
I bought find X9 pro for $1074 during launch from metapod with the free gift sets.It's insanely priced if compared to find x9 pro era
My friend bought it for $1250 brand new local set from mr mobile