elvintay07
Suspended
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2022
- Messages
- 12,370
- Reaction score
- 4,444
If they do pre-fab, confirm canGiven the current state of the site, almost no way to complete by Jan 2025…

If they do pre-fab, confirm canGiven the current state of the site, almost no way to complete by Jan 2025…
Now still on basement levels, need to build the mall first which is not prefab. If the residential using PPVC got possibilityIf they do pre-fab, confirm can
Mall cannot be prefab ah. I see Parc Greenwich build as I drive past. Knn! Almost catching up with our properties which are built 1 year earlierNow still on basement levels, need to build the mall first which is not prefab. If the residential using PPVC got possibility
Parc Greenwich is super fast because 2 blocks just completed 1st for slab only. Those closer to main road almost topped out. But it is using PPVC, very very fastMall cannot be prefab ah. I see Parc Greenwich build as I drive past. Knn! Almost catching up with our properties which are built 1 year earlier
All these very completed. I think layman won’t know. HahaParc Greenwich is super fast because 2 blocks just completed 1st for slab only. Those closer to main road almost topped out. But it is using PPVC, very very fast
Hmmmm, developer already requested money's from owners late last year for completion of foundationIt is qutie fast for the residential, it is the foundation that will take quite some time.
SKG took very long to do the foundation, just last year suddenly everything picked up very fast, now you see they are going to TOP soon.
Same for WLR.
Check out the posts on SSC.Hmmmm, developer already requested money's from owners late last year for completion of foundationso PR8 foundation is completed?
![]()