
its unfortunate that no credible opp wants to challenge this grc cuz i think we have a lot of swing voters who are quite open to being persuaded (as opposed to older estates with a lot of hardcore supporters for both PAP and opp who will never change their minds).
not to mention all the super unpopular MPs here (TCH, TSL, etc.)...

I saw Desmond's face in the top row so I marked the first box! Hope he wins!Huat la..!! I mark a X on the top box !! Correct right?
I saw Desmond's face in the top row so I marked the first box! Hope he wins!
Sent from HTC One X+ using GAGT

i just need a town council manager. parliament checks leave to the wp.






i just need a town council manager. parliament checks leave to the wp.
I wanted to do the right thing, but I cannot my betray my principals. I am so confused.