Poco M3

aspenco

Banned
Reaction score
anyone received the notification to update miui to 12.0.8? have been trying to do that but it goes into the twrp screen and ends there. the m3 i have has the bootloader unlocked...

any expert advice on how should i go about updating the miui? thanks. :(

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone received the notification to update miui to 12.0.8? have been trying to do that but it goes into the twrp screen and ends there. the m3 i have has the bootloader unlocked...

any expert advice on how should i go about updating the miui? thanks. :(
U cannot update via OTA if u flash ur rom

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh ok... i cant find much info on google... :( do u know of any websites that shows the steps on how to do it manually? thanks.
U eat too full nothing to do, go flash this super budget phone for what lol
Have global rom dun wan use
Later u brick ur phone i laugh
If u duno what is brick, go google as well

I never flash before but from my understanding, every update u need to use the twrp to flash the update
Go xda read, should have lots of info there

Last edited:

aspenco

Banned
Reaction score
U eat too full nothing to do, go flash this super budget phone for what lol
Have global rom dun wan use
Later u brick ur phone i laugh
If u duno what is brick, go google as well

I never flash before but from my understanding, every update u need to use the twrp to flash the update
Go xda read, should have lots of info there
Your first para is totally rude and uncalled for. But it's ok, I don't think you'd know how to solve this anyway.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My favourite feature of poco m3
ZBPz0XZ.png

5hy0bnO.png

lycanboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey all, can I know if the phone comes with screen protector applied on? I bought it for my parents but don't wanna open it until I give it to them.

Worried that they will scratch the screen if I give it to them without SP.

Thanks!

carboy00

Reaction score
Hey all, can I know if the phone comes with screen protector applied on? I bought it for my parents but don't wanna open it until I give it to them.
Worried that they will scratch the screen if I give it to them without SP.
Thanks!

yup, there is already a pre-applied screen protector but it's still better to buy one and replace as it scratches very easily.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess should have since he state warranty from xiaomi
U msg the seller better
Just curious. Even if the seller claims have. Is there any way I can check if the phone has legit Singapore xiaomi warranty? I suppose after purchase and received the phone

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious. Even if the seller claims have. Is there any way I can check if the phone has legit Singapore xiaomi warranty? I suppose after purchase and received the phone
Can check imei number from xiaomi website but it will only show ur set is international model
Someone said before can call up xiaomi sg to check

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far anyone here used the M3 128GB non 5G version with TPG simcard? Does it recogise the volte?

Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.