Pocophone F3

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like the new MIUI 12.5.5 removed out the Bluetooth connected device battery level indicator.
Previous version MIUI 12.0 still showing the battery level symbol as was reported in Reddit
wSfAr5N.png

My Huawei Mate 10 will show the Bluetooth Earpiece Battery level which is useful to know when need to charge it again.
Now change to Poco F3 such feature missing :sad:

tingsters

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like the new MIUI 12.5.5 removed out the Bluetooth connected device battery level indicator.
Previous version MIUI 12.0 still showing the battery level symbol as was reported in Reddit
wSfAr5N.png

My Huawei Mate 10 will show the Bluetooth Earpiece Battery level which is useful to know when need to charge it again.
Now change to Poco F3 such feature missing :sad:
yes, in default pages it is remove, but once u open apps etc u pull down the topbar u see this indicator.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, in default pages it is remove, but once u open apps etc u pull down the topbar u see this indicator.
I did try pull down the top bar after read about it in MIUI forum but still no earpiece battery level indicator for my case.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did try pull down the top bar after read about it in MIUI forum but still no earpiece battery level indicator for my case.
Found the problem. Is the Plantronics M70 Bluetooth Headset which I used daily does not show the battery level somehow Huawei Mate 10 can show it. Try out my Plantronics Explorer 110 Headset had been kept in drawer for years and test, it shows the battery level even the %
DGRfhzK.png

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
put the screen facing out in your pocket to prevent accidental touch.
I just change to fingerprint mode from touch to press it solved the issue.
The cellphone is automatically unlocked when i accidentally touch and unlocked without knowing it.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just change to fingerprint mode from touch to press it solved the issue.
The cellphone is automatically unlocked when i accidentally touch and unlocked without knowing it.
Ok. The fingerprint sensor is very sensitive I agree. Haha.

asdyui31

Reaction score
Anyone got fixed for trace together app. It's not working for me even though I put it very near the power button of my phone without case

trueworship

Reaction score
It worked for me already... Although I didn't change anything. Just hold it near to the safe entry app/ point for a while.

trueworship

Reaction score
Anyone face notification issues (not showing WhatsApp) in always on (lockscreen) mode? Mine is not showing until i log into the phone ...

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It worked for me already... Although I didn't change anything. Just hold it near to the safe entry app/ point for a while.
even my iphone also need to put it for a while for the device to detect, so not the F3's unique issue. haha.

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to buy this phone but current Flash Deal only $499 for 8/256 :(

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.