Pocophone F3

Valien

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys using the phone without tempered glass?
Ordered tempered glass from aliexpress but the quality so bad/too reflective, hence request for refund. The seller ask me to break it and take a photo for refund.
I can surely do this, but currently still waiting for my Nillkin glass replacement to arrive.
Sorry, I was curious did the Poco F3 came with a transparent hard bumper case and screen protector already pasted on the F3 screen.

I don't know since I only bought Poco X3 Pro and it came with a transparent hard bumper case and screen protector already pasted on.

thunderskain

Reaction score
Sorry, I was curious did the Poco F3 came with a transparent hard bumper case and screen protector already pasted on the F3 screen.

I don't know since I only bought Poco X3 Pro and it came with a transparent hard bumper case and screen protector already pasted on.
Yes comes with both. But it's not tempered glass.

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score

the sp sucks. causes problem with touches and it feels like a cheap plastic. i removed it once i set up the phone

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is not bumper case la. Jus normal tpu case... No drop protection one

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the sp sucks. causes problem with touches and it feels like a cheap plastic. i removed it once i set up the phone
the orig SP works fine for me leh, only thing is it's a fingerprint magnet, already got some minor scratches though. will use for longer b4 i replace it with TGSP

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the orig SP works fine for me leh, only thing is it's a fingerprint magnet, already got some minor scratches though. will use for longer b4 i replace it with TGSP
U power bro... I feel it for 5 mins, take it out immediately :s22:

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Just asking as have a spare mi 11 blue export. Want to try F3. If keen pm me. Trade plus top up from u. Thnks

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whoa ... u can tahan the feel? I use for barely awhile, change to TG liao.

:o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.