police selection assessment

msabs27

Reaction score
hi guys if im pes bp can I just try apply for DES or should i up pes first as my current bmi is acceptable

justsomeguyasking_

Reaction score
Hi! I went for my zoom interview last week and I received an email for me to come down to cantonment for an assessment next week. Just wanna ask if anyone knows what the assessment is? Since they only told me to bring a pen and my phone with me so I just want to get a heads up.

reddxalert

Reaction score
applied DES on Aug 2020, interview and medical done late Dec and yet to receive any updates till now. is it normal to wait this long?

Spitstix

Reaction score
Hi! I went for my zoom interview last week and I received an email for me to come down to cantonment for an assessment next week. Just wanna ask if anyone knows what the assessment is? Since they only told me to bring a pen and my phone with me so I just want to get a heads up.
You will be filling up some forms, follow by an essay test (random topics) and psychometric test.

Dattuse

Reaction score
Hi all, I am a female going in HTA 6mth training in May. Anyone have tips on what to prepare or expect ? I don't have people around me that have been in hta and since im a girl i didnt serve Ns before.
Hi, just the basic necessities and few clothes to wear will be a fun 6months training in HTA :).. other than that, ensure your physical fitness is there throughout the PT .. and PT usually start very early

Dattuse

Reaction score
hi i applied for DES on 20th march 2021 they state processing time 4-6, im worried as i have thai religious tattoos on my back but cant be seen when wearing t shirt. is this gonna be a factor on shortlisting me?
I'm sorry you wouldn't be able to pass the body check-up round....

Last edited:

RokuekRo

Reaction score
Hi i just got shortlisted for DES
may i know how many stages i need to pass? And what is the stage about

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.