police selection assessment

Dattuse

Reaction score
oh i see, thanks! anw, i attended the panel interview last week... any idea how long it would take to hear from them if i made it through that round?
DEI process usually takes around 8months to 1 year

Lexxyy

Reaction score
Submitted my documents on 18th April and have yet to receive updates for SA up till now. Is it because of the high covid case that the wait/update is long?

tobi111

Reaction score
DEI process usually takes around 8months to 1 year
yea am aware of that, applied since sept last year. just wondering how long after panel interview (rd4) then will be scheduled for medical (rd5).. given that rd 4 is successful ofc..

Audapus

Reaction score
Anyone in their late 20s who have applied/are applying? What are the chances of getting in for DEI? I'm female and turning 27 this year. If someone could pm me the DEI tele group that would be much appreciated :)

reddevil0728

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone in their late 20s who have applied/are applying? What are the chances of getting in for DEI? I'm female and turning 27 this year. If someone could pm me the DEI tele group that would be much appreciated :)
Tbf, if you apply you have chance. If not no chance at all

Dattuse

Reaction score
yea am aware of that, applied since sept last year. just wondering how long after panel interview (rd4) then will be scheduled for medical (rd5).. given that rd 4 is successful ofc

In a month or two for some

Dattuse

Reaction score
there’s no age limit for DEI, chances are given if you apply and so will for the panel and board interview and etc if you do well

Dattuse

Reaction score
Submitted my documents on 18th April and have yet to receive updates for SA up till now. Is it because of the high covid case that the wait/update is long?
Yes, due to covid.. they have to plan the schedule well to bring in a number of groups

RokuekRo

Reaction score
same. I submitted on the 17 April but still waiting (DES)

Audapus

Reaction score
Tbf, if you apply you have chance. If not no chance at all
Hahahaah very true. I suppose no harm just applying especially seeing how long the processing time is.

Would love to hear about experiences from those who joined comparatively later in life though!

go5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any can share the DES telegram ? Thanks

yapiyap

Reaction score

I am 27 too and currently waiting for DEI panel

Dattuse

Reaction score
Hahahaah very true. I suppose no harm just applying especially seeing how long the processing time is.

Would love to hear about experiences from those who joined comparatively later in life though!
As a DEI enlistee in training life.. or after that haha 😂 . I can explain a little though not much

Audapus

Reaction score
As a DEI enlistee in training life.. or after that haha 😂 . I can explain a little though not much
How old were you when you joined? Were you working previously in a related field? Did you always want to join SPF or was it something you decided only after a while. For me, it's more of the latter, something I've considered but never really seriously. My degree/industry is quite different.

Sorry lots of questions haha. And also I suppose how did you find the transition from normal office life (if that's what you were doing previously). My friend who's been in for 4 years said the toughest part is the working hours.

Dattuse

Reaction score
How old were you when you joined? Were you working previously in a related field? Did you always want to join SPF or was it something you decided only after a while. For me, it's more of the latter, something I've considered but never really seriously. My degree/industry is quite different.

Sorry lots of questions haha. And also I suppose how did you find the transition from normal office life (if that's what you were doing previously). My friend who's been in for 4 years said the toughest part is the working hours.
Check your pm

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.