police selection assessment

rtyj31

Reaction score
Hi there! Could anyone kindly share the DEI telegram with me? Thanks alot!

Xanman

Reaction score
Hi can someone PM the DEI telegram group? thanks in advance!
Btw anyone familiar about the tattoo checks? Wondering if I am wasting my time applying and doing the tests, if they will reject me later on during the tattoo check.

yapiyap

Reaction score
Btw anyone familiar about the tattoo checks? Wondering if I am wasting my time applying and doing the tests, if they will reject me later on during the tattoo check.
@rtyj31 check your dms

maddonny

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm an NSF ORD-ing in 2 months. I applied DES and went for the zoom interview on 17th April. I received the submission of forms & documents however I did not receive any email abt the psychometric test but some of my friends that already ORD and went on the same day interview w me got the email for the psychometric test.

Should I expect to get rejected or is it because I'm an NSF I don't need to go psychometric test?

Also can PM me DES tele group? Thanks guys.

maddonny

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm an NSF ORD-ing in 2 months. I applied DES and went for the zoom interview on 17th April. I received the submission of forms & documents however I did not receive any email abt the psychometric test but some of my friends that already ORD and went on the same day interview w me got the email for the psychometric test.

Should I expect to get rejected or is it because I'm an NSF I don't need to go psychometric test?

17th May*

Dattuse

Reaction score
Hi guys,

You are still fresh in service and I don’t think you need to do psychometric test

Dattuse

Reaction score
Can I know what is so special about this des or dei tele group?
Apparently something like .. what’s going on for the interview , what to prepare .. etc how’s the process like till you are hired

Dattuse

Reaction score

It depends ...but for NS, guy having tattoos was mostly send into SCDF.

But let ask you a question, you are in a government organisation, and if you are out there in the public and members of public see you having tattoos. Wouldn’t that be weird.

RokuekRo

Reaction score
anyone apply on 17 April before or after still waiting for their email? or is just me only o.o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.