police selection assessment

terriblevegetable

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just received my interview date for DES. I have a tattoo on my hand, about 2cm in length. I am wondering what are the chances of them rejecting me, I do have plans in the coming month to get it lasered off.

Fansco

Reaction score
They ask me to introduce myself first, went on to ask me about conflict questions.
Why I wanted to join the force and also question if I would consider furthering my studies.
Hi there may i know what’s your highest qualification? Just wondering why they asked you about furthering your studies cos i only have nitec so im guessing if i have to go for a 2nd interview they would probably ask me the same question as well

happyvian

Reaction score
Hello!

I am a female that just signed up for DES on Mid July on Career@gov... Have been reading this thread on all of your experiences and I know that the long wait for a answer/result is excruciating....

Just wanted to know what are the chances of being a successful applicant for a female or are the chances all fair across all gender?

thank youuuuu

ecylx90

Reaction score
Hi there may i know what’s your highest qualification? Just wondering why they asked you about furthering your studies cos i only have nitec so im guessing if i have to go for a 2nd interview they would probably ask me the same question as well
Hey sorry for the late reply, to me i think why they are asking this as well is because they wanna know if you are keen to learn as well as furthering your studies will allow you to attain new skills that will help provide better to the organization which is extremely important

ecylx90

Reaction score
Hello!

I am a female that just signed up for DES on Mid July on Career@gov... Have been reading this thread on all of your experiences and I know that the long wait for a answer/result is excruciating....

Just wanted to know what are the chances of being a successful applicant for a female or are the chances all fair across all gender?

thank youuuuu
I feel it's a fair chance across all genders

terriblevegetable

Reaction score
Hello!

thank youuuuu
Hey! Same! I am a female that applied for DES end June! To be honest, I had the same question at the back of my mind, but I think chances are the same. Have you gone for the interview?

happyvian

Reaction score
Hey! Same! I am a female that applied for DES end June! To be honest, I had the same question at the back of my mind, but I think chances are the same. Have you gone for the interview?
Hi there! I have yet to go for the interview! Am still waiting for my application to process and for them to contact me 😅

w13158

Reaction score
Applied for DES in Apr. Went for assessment in June, still waiting for reply. Recd SAF enlistment date on
Aug 11. Have copied SPF the enlistment letter but no reply yet. Need to report for the saf enlistment. Anybody can advise, please.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.