
Just to cx with regards to W10..I just bought mine but I found the sound quality bad as the sound volume so soft even I put the volume till max..is they anything wrong with it
Just wondering, will this red filter able to attached on to w9/w10?
http://www.cameralah.com/herogear-diving-filter-for-hero4-red.html
hi can i ask sj4000 can use together with those monopod with buttons or a bluetooth shutter so dont have to hold phone to take photo?!
Is the POSH w10 action camera compatible with GoPro accessories? If yes, which GoPro camera accessories should i get? 3+, 4 etc?
- Selfie stick (or are they called monopod?) or 3-way mount
- Chest mount/ shoulder mount
- waterproof casing against wet weather (rain) or splash (puddles on floor)
Is the waterproof casing also effective in protecting the camera from impact in case of falls?
Hi may I know do u guy selling any posh jets extra battery please in Singapore ?
Kindly wait for the reply
Thanks
Diff between SJ4000, W10 and Jet S model?
POSH SJ4000 is made from the same factory as SJCAM
2mp CMOS no wifi, 1.5 inch screen
This model no longer available. Due to poor support from the factory we no longer collaborate with them.
W10
Actual cmos 3mp, 2 inch display, wifi and smallest form factor
Jet S
16mp Cmos Panasonic, A7L chipset, wifi and 2 inch scereen and rf remote.
Hope this explains.