POSH SJ4000W

sinmarket

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
video recorded has no sound during playback. any idea why?

Which model?
Did you play back on computer or phone?
If playback on phone the player may not be able to convert the audio codec.
Use MX player if you playback on phone.
 

agnesfaussi

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Just got myself a jet s from challenger nex yesterday. Eveything looks ok til i try the phone app. It keeps saying that wifi cam a7 is no response from the internet. Tried the app on iphone as well as android and both never show live view. Any comment to fix this? Also the camera tend to get warm quite fast even when not recording.
 

sinmarket

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
Just got myself a jet s from challenger nex yesterday. Eveything looks ok til i try the phone app. It keeps saying that wifi cam a7 is no response from the internet. Tried the app on iphone as well as android and both never show live view. Any comment to fix this? Also the camera tend to get warm quite fast even when not recording.

Could be your phone setting as it connects to the camera it think it is access point.
Could you download this app called Master Braun 2?
Do let me know if problem persist.
Do drop pm me your contact so that I may guide you over the phone.

The camera being hot is normal.
I have personally recorded 2 hours nonstop using powerbank power back up and has no issue on overheating or video stalling or camera hang up.

Cheers
 

agnesfaussi

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I have used other app that require wifi to access with no problem. I try looking at setting in my phone wifi when connected but nothing much i can change. Also the battery seem to have some problem. Upon switching the camera on, on 1st video recording, the battery already drop 1 bar. And keep dropping fast. I think the total recording time is less than 1hr. I use remote and switch off the wifi. Also camera hang once, not sure why.

Settings used : 1080 30fps. Recorded on sandisk extreme 32gb.
Tried the other app already and same thing also happen.. No live view but can access the video and pic files on memory card.
Is there any defect with my unit ? I have left msg on sinmarket website.

Btw, is there a way to check if the firmware is the latest? And if it is not, how to update. Current fw is v01.10.B01.
Btw the right button on top do not have a feel when pressed, but it does respond. Is this normal? Cos the rest of the buttons have that click feel when pressed.

Also i am looking for the spare battery for jet s, where should i get it from ? Showroom @ ubi?
Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:

sinmarket

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
I have used other app that require wifi to access with no problem. I try looking at setting in my phone wifi when connected but nothing much i can change. Also the battery seem to have some problem. Upon switching the camera on, on 1st video recording, the battery already drop 1 bar. And keep dropping fast. I think the total recording time is less than 1hr. I use remote and switch off the wifi. Also camera hang once, not sure why.

Settings used : 1080 30fps. Recorded on sandisk extreme 32gb.
Tried the other app already and same thing also happen.. No live view but can access the video and pic files on memory card.
Is there any defect with my unit ? I have left msg on sinmarket website.

Btw, is there a way to check if the firmware is the latest? And if it is not, how to update. Current fw is v01.10.B01.
Btw the right button on top do not have a feel when pressed, but it does respond. Is this normal? Cos the rest of the buttons have that click feel when pressed.

Also i am looking for the spare battery for jet s, where should i get it from ? Showroom @ ubi?
Thanks in advance.

Hi

Could you bring down your unit to Ubi?
The address is at the back of the box.
They will check and if its not working to standard They will replace the unit for you.
They have stock there.
They also have the spare battery there.

Thanks
 

sinmarket

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
POSH User, please do not use Strontium micro SD card.
Recently I face many issues on this brand MSD Card.
The camera cannot detect the card and I need to insert few time for it to detects.

It seems it is only the recent batch I have this problem.
Previously we do not have this problem.

Just to be safe get Sandisk class 10. Any class 10 is ok.

Thanks
 

Andremiga

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Could be your phone setting as it connects to the camera it think it is access point.
Could you download this app called Master Braun 2?
Do let me know if problem persist.
Do drop pm me your contact so that I may guide you over the phone.

The camera being hot is normal.
I have personally recorded 2 hours nonstop using powerbank power back up and has no issue on overheating or video stalling or camera hang up.

Cheers

Hi, may I know how long the battery will last for video recording. As I plan go use it to record video while diving. It's not possible to use power bank on that.
 

sinmarket

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
Hi, may I know how long the battery will last for video recording. As I plan go use it to record video while diving. It's not possible to use power bank on that.

For JEt S in 1080 60f/s I have tried 70 min non stop.
Please remember to get anti-fogging insert as the camera heat up and the water is cold, thus your waterproof casing will fog up.
 

Andremiga

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi Sinmarket,

I purchased the W10 and had tried taking video & photo with it. However, the quality for both is quite bad for a Full HD & 12 MP. Is there any setting I need to set?
 

Remember

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2001
Messages
549
Reaction score
0
Hi I need a cam for my drone.
The USB connection will need to be able to use as video out for fpv.
Also due to some constraints, I need a cam that is near Gopro waterproof casing dimension.
Non WiFi will be good also.
Kindly recommend and advise on where I an them.
Thank you.
 

sinmarket

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
Hi Sinmarket,

I purchased the W10 and had tried taking video & photo with it. However, the quality for both is quite bad for a Full HD & 12 MP. Is there any setting I need to set?

Hi

W10 is entry level 1080p camera.
Due to CMOS used it is not as good as Jet S using Panasonic Cmos.

IF you are recording fast movie, try to reduce the setting to 720P 60f/s.
 

sinmarket

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
Hi I need a cam for my drone.
The USB connection will need to be able to use as video out for fpv.
Also due to some constraints, I need a cam that is near Gopro waterproof casing dimension.
Non WiFi will be good also.
Kindly recommend and advise on where I an them.
Thank you.

only our first model SJ4000 able to use cable out for AV.
I am also flying drone with my action camera but prefer to use analog camera for the FPV.
Using action camera such as gopro or others, there will be a lag in the video transmission thus I prefer use analog for fpv
 

leninmac

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
support for samsung s6 edge plus

I just bought the W9 model. When I transferred the video from the action cam to my S6 Edge + via the iSmart DV Apps, it doesn't support the audio codec. hence, it's just video and no sound. More importantly I can't post the video on youtube using my S6 Edge +. Is there a fix to his?
 

sinmarket

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
I just bought the W9 model. When I transferred the video from the action cam to my S6 Edge + via the iSmart DV Apps, it doesn't support the audio codec. hence, it's just video and no sound. More importantly I can't post the video on youtube using my S6 Edge +. Is there a fix to his?

The android default player does not support the audio codec.
Try download MX player.

for the upload to youtube, let me studies this and get back to you.
 

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
38,502
Reaction score
12
can we attach a wrist or neck strap to this camera, without additional casing?
 

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
38,502
Reaction score
12
wrist strap, yes you can.
neck strap I cant visualise what it look like.

Rgds

Wrist strap, you mean there is a small hole on the camera to do so?

Actually as long as can do wrist strap, then neck strap for me is ok. I am talking about those similar to lanyard.

I am thinking to buy one, attach a neck strap, and let my toddler son play as toy camera. I try to look for a simple casing, but too bad all casings available are for water proofing, under water.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top