Proposal Ring - Part 4

Forbidd3n

Reaction score
I know for their custom cuts, it would be a range like D-F, VVS1-VS1, etc. and they will give a price range with the final price depending on what grades the diamond fall under. If you ok with the possible range and ok to wait, then can custom cut. If you already found one in the specs you want, then no point custom cutting also cos it can vary. Their white series are all tip top in the realm of diamond cuts, so either one, you cant go wrong. Just that which option takes longer and more to your preference.
Thanks! Yeah, that was similar advice that JP shared as well. I must say their specs for the white series are really one of the finest compared to most jewelers. But it was JP's willingness to share and be transparent about their diamonds that sold the deal for me. Their additional services were worth going with them.

Irenicis

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone gotten their wedding bands from JP and what is the rough pricing?

Thanks!

1000smiles

Reaction score
Wow thanks for the info bro.

btw do you mean hearts and arrow of same carat and spec? Or better spec?
Of the same specs (eg. 0.5ct D VS1). Princess cut prices cannot compared with rounds or other Hearts and Arrows cut because it’s priced much lower. The performance is very different too.

Elly888

Reaction score
Anyone gotten their wedding bands from JP and what is the rough pricing?

Thanks!
Depends on your design and the number and size of melees. Cause you can fully customise your design with them, even the thickness, etc..

Got some discount because we did our proposal ring with them previously if I'm not wrong.
Range will be 2.5k - 2.8k .

Personally feel it’s much cheaper than getting from retail shop.
Saw my friend’s wedding band from jewellery shop, male plain design, ladies with 5melees cost them about 2.7k.

Irenicis

Master Member
Reaction score
Depends on your design and the number and size of melees. Cause you can fully customise your design with them, even the thickness, etc..

Got some discount because we did our proposal ring with them previously if I'm not wrong.
Range will be 2.5k - 2.8k .

Personally feel it’s much cheaper than getting from retail shop.
Saw my friend’s wedding band from jewellery shop, male plain design, ladies with 5melees cost them about 2.7k.

Thanks. I got my engagement ring here as well so maybe will have some discount too.

Btw, when you say "range will be 2.5k - 2.8k", you mean for both male and ladies right? For this range, is yours the eternity band kind or...?

Elly888

Reaction score
Thanks. I got my engagement ring here as well so maybe will have some discount too.

Btw, when you say "range will be 2.5k - 2.8k", you mean for both male and ladies right? For this range, is yours the eternity band kind or...?
Yeap Yeap. 2.5-2.8k for both male and ladies.
Mine is eternity kind. But because of my design, my melees is slightly smaller then the usual melees.

chesterchew

Reaction score

Btw, you can request for the melee diamonds to be in the White Series range too. The decagons comes in melee sizes if you want the extra bling

benefitbear

Reaction score
Hi all! Can anyone advise the below specs please? Is this a super ideal cut? And does it matter if it is dated last year? Thanks!

ROUND BRILLIANT​

Measurements5.37 - 5.40 x 3.35 mm
Carat Weight0.60 carat
Color GradeE
Clarity GradeVS1
Cut GradeExcellent

PROPORTIONS​

Depth62.3%
Table56%
Crown Angle35.0°
Crown Height15.5%
Pavilion Angle40.6°
Pavilion Depth42.5%
Star Length50%
Lower Half80%
GirdleSlightly Thick, Faceted, 4.0%
CuletNone

Last edited:

Miltah

Reaction score
Hi all! Can anyone advise the below specs please? Is this a super ideal cut? And does it matter if it is dated last year? Thanks!

ROUND BRILLIANT​

Measurements5.37 - 5.40 x 3.35 mm
Carat Weight0.60 carat
Color GradeE
Clarity GradeVS1
Cut GradeExcellent

PROPORTIONS​

Depth62.3%
Table56%
Crown Angle35.0°
Crown Height15.5%
Pavilion Angle40.6°
Pavilion Depth42.5%
Star Length50%
Lower Half80%
GirdleSlightly Thick, Faceted, 4.0%
CuletNone

FINISH
PolishExcellent
SymmetryExcellent

FLUORESCENCE​

FluorescenceNone

CLARITY CHARACTERISTICS​

Clarity CharacteristicsFeather, Pinpoint

Does not have the right proportions to start…

Miltah

Reaction score
Sorry I’m a noob. What do u mean?
Most superideal falls within a set of crown/pavilion angles and depth.
The stone u selected is cut a little deep for a superideal. It could well be a great stone still but without scope images it’s hard to decide

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bros,

Was wondering if u think such a stone 'specification' for SGD4k including plain gold setting seems reasonable?

0.56 carat
flurocence: none
Color: D
clarity: vs1
Polish: excellent
(GIA cert)

Thank you bros.
Try to find similar size from Whiteflash. A reputable super ideal cut diamond jewelers with excellent service and the diamonds are much cheaper compared to Singapore.

HoldTheDoorr

Reaction score
Hi all! I have ordered a 1.025ct, Color: Grade E, Clarity: VVS2 lab-grown white series Decagon 10 H&A from JP and just received the AGS diamond report for the diamond (AGS 404051650024).

Would like to ask if any kind souls here who are able to advise on the specs of this diamond report and whether this diamond is of good quality? Thanks and really appreciate any comments on this! 🙏

GV3Ba8Q.png

C3Rn7mE.png

swVtBO1.png

eeSYg6u.png

Last edited:

Miltah

Reaction score
Hi all! I have ordered a 1.025ct, Color: Grade E, Clarity: VVS2 lab-grown white series Decagon 10 H&A from JP and just received the AGS diamond report for the diamond (AGS 404051650024).

Would like to ask if any kind souls here who are able to advise on the specs of this diamond report and whether this diamond is of good quality? Thanks and really appreciate any comments on this! 🙏

GV3Ba8Q.png

C3Rn7mE.png

swVtBO1.png

eeSYg6u.png
Value for money

yoongcy421

Reaction score
How much is this? And is it ready stock?
I'm still waiting on my lab grown to be ready :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.