one more to confirmed it!
Guys just wait for better drivers
No point and knowing that AmD drivers needs time to mature!
If old bios works on 7970, why same bios doesn't works on 280x?
Think!
Guys just wait for better drivers
No point and knowing that AmD drivers needs time to mature!
If old bios works on 7970, why same bios doesn't works on 280x?
Think!
Yeh, that's what I have seen as well. The sapphire card is very loud. In terms of performance the order is Sapphire > Asus > Gigabyte > MSI (280x). I would choose the Asus card as is has the second highest clock speed, It is extremely quiet, performs amazingly, cools perfectly, looks desirable and power consumption is low, On firestrike (full load) Asus draws ~393 watts and the Sapphire draws a whopping 469 watts. However the Asus card is a bit more expense than the others. It is really up to you but in my opinion the Asus is the best one and is the one I will be getting.
Last edited:

