Qoo10 - All About It

HWZ1973

Master Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
4,140
Reaction score
648
Oh, I see , mine on snail mail...

Anyway, another question... I bought an item which is on promotion "buy 1 get 1 free"
So I will expect qty 02 in the parcel?

The delivery order only stated qty 1.

Any advice?
 

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
16,609
Reaction score
577
Oh, I see , mine on snail mail...

Anyway, another question... I bought an item which is on promotion "buy 1 get 1 free"
So I will expect qty 02 in the parcel?

The delivery order only stated qty 1.

Any advice?

depends on seller. Usually is QTY 1 but receive 2.
 

idunnomyname

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
238
Reaction score
3
My contribution to this thread.

-->Qoo10 calculations<--

Do look through each section to see why i did it as such. If you are unable to fufil any section, kindly set it to zero.

Do look at the second tab for some of the rules that i follow.
Great job! Maybe also include the delivery fee option and the 30% qpoint rule too.

Sent from Xiaomi HM NOTE 1LTE using GAGT
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,287
Reaction score
420
Great job! Maybe also include the delivery fee option and the 30% qpoint rule too.

Sent from Xiaomi HM NOTE 1LTE using GAGT

Delivery is quite standard so dun really need to add in.

As for 30%, its hard to justify as i did not reach there often. Perhaps u could modify it and send back here?

Besides, not many are able to reach there...
 
Last edited:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,669
Reaction score
2,123
yes. on sundays as well

To date, I have never receive anything from Singpost during weekends. :s13:

Normally for delivery, I will avoid Sing Post as well as they have been observed to deliver to my place at Punggol at lunchtime regardless of whether I left a message to avoid delivery at that time. If you missed it, it will be another day or 2 before you can collect from the Post Office, which usually requires you to queue for sometime... :s22:
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,287
Reaction score
420
To date, I have never receive anything from Singpost during weekends. :s13:

Normally for delivery, I will avoid Sing Post as well as they have been observed to deliver to my place at Punggol at lunchtime regardless of whether I left a message to avoid delivery at that time. If you missed it, it will be another day or 2 before you can collect from the Post Office, which usually requires you to queue for sometime... :s22:

Most of the time, i prefer to collect from singpost as i know for sure that the item is there and i can collect it instead of ninja-ing here and there by singpost delivery man.
 

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
16,609
Reaction score
577
To date, I have never receive anything from Singpost during weekends. :s13:

Normally for delivery, I will avoid Sing Post as well as they have been observed to deliver to my place at Punggol at lunchtime regardless of whether I left a message to avoid delivery at that time. If you missed it, it will be another day or 2 before you can collect from the Post Office, which usually requires you to queue for sometime... :s22:

same here, nothing from Singpost on Weekends.

I also dislike that for my place they deliver it to a further post office as default and not the more convenient one.
 

mun

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,557
Reaction score
109
Can also share how to convert Qstamps to Qpoints? Thanks

qrktco.jpg
 

ksrokiller

Master Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
3,467
Reaction score
58
Hi

Yesterday i bought the i5 6500 processor at $315 after item discount coupon now it is selling at $299, able to claim from qoo10 for price difference? thanks
 

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
16,609
Reaction score
577
Hi

Yesterday i bought the i5 6500 processor at $315 after item discount coupon now it is selling at $299, able to claim from qoo10 for price difference? thanks

this is not amazon, unlikely. You can try to cancel and reorder if its not shipped yet.
 

kandinsky

Master Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2015
Messages
4,693
Reaction score
10
Hi

Yesterday i bought the i5 6500 processor at $315 after item discount coupon now it is selling at $299, able to claim from qoo10 for price difference? thanks

Cannot. It's a suck-thumb situation. I also kenna recently. $17 difference. Qoo10 doesn't have a system to claim price difference. Only Amazon :s13:

If item delivered, what you can try is to return the item if it's still BNIB (subject to seller approval) then buy again. If item not delivered you can still cancel order, then buy again.
 

ksrokiller

Master Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
3,467
Reaction score
58
this is not amazon, unlikely. You can try to cancel and reorder if its not shipped yet.

Cannot. It's a suck-thumb situation. I also kenna recently. $17 difference. Qoo10 doesn't have a system to claim price difference. Only Amazon :s13:

If item delivered, what you can try is to return the item if it's still BNIB (subject to seller approval) then buy again. If item not delivered you can still cancel order, then buy again.

Hi,

Thanks for the replies will noted, i send a inquiry to qoo10 see what they reply haha=)
 
Last edited:

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
16,609
Reaction score
577
I believe the 'stamps' here refers to attendance stamps on the attendance card (see: "collect a stamp daily..."), not qstamps. If they meant qstamps they would have put qstamps. :o

Fu5rjAj.png

interesting, thank you for the clarification.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,287
Reaction score
420
Hi,

Thanks for the replies will noted, i send a inquiry to qoo10 see what they reply haha=)

Most likely, they wun reply to you. Highly recommend u dun keep ur hopes high and just move on bah. Heng its only a few dollars difference.
 

kandinsky

Master Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2015
Messages
4,693
Reaction score
10
Most likely, they wun reply to you. Highly recommend u dun keep ur hopes high and just move on bah. Heng its only a few dollars difference.

+1. I wonder if qoo10 even has humans reading their emails. :s22:

I sent a query about defective item received, plus 3 questions.
- If I apply for a return, who pays for the return shipping?
- Is there a specific courier I must use for the return shipping?
- Will the qpoints used be refunded?

Their reply didn't answer a single one :s13: Just hoot a template reply. :s13:

Dear, customer
Good day to you.

We are sorry for the inconvenience

We would like to offer a compensation coupon $3 with minimum $15

Did you agree?

Thank you.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top