Qoo10 - All About It

kandinsky

Master Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2015
Messages
4,693
Reaction score
10
How to use Q-points and what is the maximum limit? (By: what88)
- Here

How to use Qpoints:

Qpoints can be used up to 30% of the total order amount OR 10% of your total Qpoints subjected to which is the lower.


For example, you have total of 18,888 Qpoints in your account and you bought an item @ $168;

30% of item price =$8 (rounded down to the nearest dollar)
10% of your total Qpoints = 1800 (rounded down to nearest 100 units)

So in this case, you can only use 800 Qpoints to offset your purchase not 1800.

Hope this helps..:)

Just to check, this one like got something wrong in the calculations?

30% of $168 is $50.40, how is it $8?

So by right, the 10% of total qpoints is the lower figure in this illustration, so should be able to use 1800 qpoints?

Qpoint math professors please come in, lol.
 

denial86

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
8,528
Reaction score
0
Just to check, this one like got something wrong in the calculations?

30% of $168 is $50.40, how is it $8?

So by right, the 10% of total qpoints is the lower figure in this illustration, so should be able to use 1800 qpoints?

Qpoint math professors please come in, lol.

Lol.. 30% is $8..

Honest mistake lar..
 

what88

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
6,562
Reaction score
21
Just to check, this one like got something wrong in the calculations?

30% of $168 is $50.40, how is it $8?

So by right, the 10% of total qpoints is the lower figure in this illustration, so should be able to use 1800 qpoints?

Qpoint math professors please come in, lol.

My sincere apologies on the mistake, and thanks for pointed this out..

I will change the figure in my post, please help me to amend the $168 to $28.80 in your post, thanks in advance.

Edit: I had amended the $$$ in my post#94
 
Last edited:

kandinsky

Master Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2015
Messages
4,693
Reaction score
10
My sincere apologies on the mistake, and thanks for pointed this out..

I will change the figure in my post, please help me to amend the $168 to $28.80 in your post, thanks in advance.

Edit: I had amended the $$$ in my post#94

No worries, typos happen =:p I've always been terrible with numbers, so when I was looking at that and the numbers didn't make sense, I assumed I was counting something wrongly. Lol. After a few times then I thought, ok, this one not my fault. Heheh.
 

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
16,609
Reaction score
577
No worries, typos happen =:p I've always been terrible with numbers, so when I was looking at that and the numbers didn't make sense, I assumed I was counting something wrongly. Lol. After a few times then I thought, ok, this one not my fault. Heheh.

guilty as charged! just kidding. updated.
 

twiggies

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
763
Reaction score
0
Wah, you're very lucky. My last won for the 100 Qpoints is a month ago.

For use of Qpoints, you can use to waive off partial of the payment during the payment page (up to 30% of the cart value, in multiples of 100 Qpoints up to 1,000 Qpoints)

So lucky I need to try my luck now
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top