Question about Malacca

chase79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think you should cancel.:o

Hotel if you book thru agoda, within a period you can refund, after that period is 50% then can't refund. Check your booking confirmation.

Now not much cruise stop at melaka, so less tourist, so should be fine. For me, I will go. Just wear mask when you are in a crowd area.

cancel. cos if u get covid19 symptoms, u must be treated immediately. else in 5 days x u get pneumonia and in 6 days x , ur in ICU breathing thru a ventilator.

also, Msia health infrasture may not be as advance, well equipped or sufficient unlike Spore.

if die, die must go Malacca, make sure yr travel insurance cover ambulance trip back to SG

Book though direct hotel, cant cancel .
Estadia hotel

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cancel. cos if u get covid19 symptoms, u must be treated immediately. else in 5 days x u get pneumonia and in 6 days x , ur in ICU breathing thru a ventilator.

also, Msia health infrasture may not be as advance, well equipped or sufficient unlike Spore.

if die, die must go Malacca, make sure yr travel insurance cover ambulance trip back to SG

This is true. :o If not boleh land will throw you and isolate you yet providing you less than ideal treatment and possibly another medical bill if you ever manage to recover from their healthcare system. :o

sunsetbay

Reaction score

This is true. :o If not boleh land will throw you and isolate you yet providing you less than ideal treatment and possibly another medical bill if you ever manage to recover from their healthcare system. :o

wahlao~ you guys are implying once exposing to corona virus carrier, one will show symptom immediately & get warded~ actual fact is most cases only show mild symptoms several days later, by then you would hv come back in Sg~ even then if you had sought medical treatment in Sg, your GP would give you MC, rest & observe, not immediately treat~ mai spread mis-info~

if u hv symptom when you are at malacca, chances are that you got infected elsewhere & probably in Sg before you headed there~

having said that, im not encouraging chase79 to go~ if want to go, take some sensible measure~ if you drive over, i see not big as an issue as long maintain social distancing & keep out from indoor event~ :s22:

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone misses Melaka?

I miss the drive up North and the food. :o

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me! Probably need to wait for another year?
I think even if borders reopened, I will still wait for quite some time before venturing up north again.

Gonna be a long wait... :(

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which day do you guys usually drive up, and what time?

I've tried driving up around 6am on a Friday. Cleared custom fast, but problem was reached very early too. Cannot check in, can only leave the car at the car park and go walk around. Too early for many shops too.

terence2112

Reaction score
Which day do you guys usually drive up, and what time?

I've tried driving up around 6am on a Friday. Cleared custom fast, but problem was reached very early too. Cannot check in, can only leave the car at the car park and go walk around. Too early for many shops too.

Left SG around 8, track jb around 9 plus. Eat at the mall, shop and then resume journey at 12. Reach malacca around 3, just nice to check in.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.