YouHeypiCanLiao
Banned
- Joined
- May 11, 2017
- Messages
- 62,320
- Reaction score
- 11,767

The royal kludge is pretty goodHi, are Keychron keyboards worth it? Looking at the low-profile series (K1 and K3), look v aesthetics but I'm not sure if they are as good as they claim to be...
RK has full size keyboard but only wired version.any rec for 100% wireless board? I was looking at RK but their wireless boards with hotswap switches are 68 or 87 keys, did i miss out on their 100% one?
Using a K6 at home now and enjoying the easy key pressing
But i must have numpad for office.
If you're okay with a tiny compromise, would 96% layout (100-keys, compared to 104-keys standard, numpad remains) be ok? Or you really need the well-defined gaps between main part, arrow keys and numpad?any rec for 100% wireless board? I was looking at RK but their wireless boards with hotswap switches are 68 or 87 keys, did i miss out on their 100% one?
469 is soldered, and looks like legit Cherry MX switches. Pic has 樱桃轴 (Cherry switch) and 固定轴 (fixed switches; soldered) writtenHi bro, can understand how come the RK860 96% layout, for orange white black got 369 and 469 price difference? I noticed both got red, blue and brown but the switches looks slightly different.
OH thanks bro, makes sense! Any difference? to be honest, I am not particular so long is same as my current corsair rapidfire k65 keyboard..469 is soldered, and looks like legit Cherry MX switches. Pic has 樱桃轴 (Cherry switch) and 固定轴 (fixed switches; soldered) written
369 is hotswappable, but is Cherry MX clones (RK branded).
I guess the cost is from legit Cherry switches compared to clones.
Sorry, can't compare, because I've never used legit Cherries before. But should be very similar if it's direct clone of the Red-Blue-Brown.OH thanks bro, makes sense! Any difference? to be honest, I am not particular so long is same as my current corsair rapidfire k65 keyboard..
Also Which one colour is nearest to it? Brown?
Since your rapidfire has linear switches (MX speeds), you can go with either cherry red (lower actuation force, closer to mx speeds) or black (higher actuation force) for the soldered board. For the hotswappable board the only linear option is the red switch.OH thanks bro, makes sense! Any difference? to be honest, I am not particular so long is same as my current corsair rapidfire k65 keyboard..
Also Which one colour is nearest to it? Brown?
wah $74 only like worth ah!!Just gotten the CoolerMaster CK350 Mechanical RGB Gaming Keyboard (Blue switch) at $56.70 after discounts & vouchers during 7/7 sale.
Superb quality, well built, nice RGB, clicky and all keys responsive.
https://www.lazada.sg/products/cool...ll__13499__null__0.0__0.0__elp.2_starplus.3__
Ever wondered how does a stock stabilizer compared with a modded stabilizers? Here's what i just did.
Enter Key: Outemu Silent Whites
Shift Key: Outemu Silent Grey
Both lubed with Krytox 205g0 and Krytox 105 (for springs)
For both stabs, I've applied Band-aid mod to the plate, as well as the PCB.
Enter Stabilizers: Stem clipped, lubbed with Krytox 205g0. Wire is lubbed with Permatex 22058.
Shift Stabilizers: Stock. Unclipped and unlubed.
Build is incomplete, and the plate and and pcb has not been properly secured together during the making of this video.
Isn't it just $188? But you will have to get your own PCB for it, still is a very good price for what you get. At least it is using a burger-mount instead of the usual tray mount found in most budget custom mech keyboards.yea the difference is quite big.
but plate mount stabs most of the time is pretty muted and sluggish to use even after modding.
the next step up would recommend you to just save up and get into custom HEX Keyboard from singapore
like HEX.3C selling at about $300 sgd?