Phen8210
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2011
- Messages
- 29,034
- Reaction score
- 8,286
Thanks bro, any model that you has used and think it’s ok? Ya the whole taobao is like flooded with different brands.
The most recent one I used is the Ajazz AK820 Pro. People keep hyping it, so it got me curious. I find it okay, The software seem buggy and unpolished as usual. Some people do not even want a KB that's not full metal, so it's a preference. If I don't like these kb I buy, I return or sell them. If I have a problem after the return period, I keep the keycap, switch, and throw away the rubbish.
It's an okay KB. It's not considered high profile and can be used comfortably without a wrist rest. My build is the same as this one.
Recently, I have also looked at brands like MCHOSE. It looks not bad. Z75S.
I think get a list of things you need from a kb, then slowly look. https://www.reddit.com/r/BudgetKeebs/

