[Recommend] Good Mechanical Keyboard

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,310
Reaction score
6,577
^^^^^^

I was thinking the same thing, lol...

but given that he just praised Filco to be better then leopold, should be leopold lowest, then flico highest. but then again, ducky is better then leopold? I always thought it was the other way around.

Recently ducky have improve alot.
 

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2003
Messages
15,358
Reaction score
5,357
my Filco Majestouch Convertible 2 keycap letterings faded already... not actually faded but the so call grease covered the white letters making them invisible. Anyway to clean them off or I have to buy new ABS keycaps to replace?

Problem is my keyboard is the Japanese 108 keys version so will I have any problem buying the ABS keycaps replacement?
 

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
20,628
Reaction score
516
my Filco Majestouch Convertible 2 keycap letterings faded already... not actually faded but the so call grease covered the white letters making them invisible. Anyway to clean them off or I have to buy new ABS keycaps to replace?

Problem is my keyboard is the Japanese 108 keys version so will I have any problem buying the ABS keycaps replacement?
Filco keycaps fade quite easily... Think you need a replacement. Have you tried taobao? Not sure if they have.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, I'm offloading a slightly used ducky shine 5 nature white and ducky one red
 

latecomer

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
857
Reaction score
0
7C is using Kailh switch so not as gd as Cherry. The previous MKA7 is using cherry switch but phase out already.

For 79.90..u can have better alternative.

Thanks for the response bro, may I know what I should be looking at? 104 keys around $80?
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,727
Reaction score
1,553
Any recommendations for wireless mechanical keyboard? Prefer blue switches.

Can try Filco Majestouch convertible. Or the tkl version of it.

Once go Filco, will never look back. Not unless you are looking for led looks.
 

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
5,995
Reaction score
285
Using filco mt 2 too. Very very very solid build like seriously.

No horse run
 

zephyr11

Master Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2001
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
12
been wanting to get a filco, but my current ones just working fine and i cannot justify another kb, when i already have one more in queue.
 

schlep

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
35
Ducky One is $149 on Lazada. It has a volume keys and calculator short cuts.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,310
Reaction score
6,577
Any place to try the keyboard first?

Not too sure which switch suits me

Go to sim lim sq and find shops like Xtreme solution, cybermind, those game shops etc. They have sample switches in basic blue/red/brown/black for you to try.

You don't even need to ask them (if you are peiseh), just go to the keyboard section.
 

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2011
Messages
9,078
Reaction score
752
Thanks thanks

Go to sim lim sq and find shops like Xtreme solution, cybermind, those game shops etc. They have sample switches in basic blue/red/brown/black for you to try.

You don't even need to ask them (if you are peiseh), just go to the keyboard section.
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,325
Reaction score
3,861
I am sick of my stupid Corsair K70 RGB, the software keep malfunctioning then I have to keep restarting the app...
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,310
Reaction score
6,577
That's why i buy a KB that doesn't need software to work well. A KB is just a KB, it shouldn't give you headache.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top