
It has no vol knob and no light thru key.You can consider Royal Kludge RK H81 Hot Swappable BT Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - 81 keys (75%) - Gasket Mounted from Shopee.
Just built a gmk67 with akko cream blue pro. First "custom" mechanical. Satisfied with it total cost 80 with keycaps
GMK67
what keycaps are you using?i like tactile switch thus i went for the akko cream blue pro. also i was lazy to lube so it was recommended that this switch factory lube was decent.
I'm using the Akko sakura switches here. But they need to be lube to feel better.i like tactile switch thus i went for the akko cream blue pro. also i was lazy to lube so it was recommended that this switch factory lube was decent.
I'm using Q6 without palm rest (don't think I will be needing one), working fine with me.Anyone using Keychron Q1 or Q6 without palm rest?
Prefer not to use one if possible but not sure if it's necessary as the keyboard looks quite high.
Beginner here, looking for a 75% keyboard kit with RGB. Knob not required. What should I be looking at?
If want cheaper, for $60 this is a good kb, feels good when typing, my bro using one.Thanks. Quite ex but I like the black version. Unfortunately it's OOS everywhere.