
For a 8D package tour, how much korean won shld we bring?
Not a shopping person.
I going with fiend on dec first trip to Seoul fne too
but not going with tour package hhehe
winter sonata resort looks quite far yongpeng resort from Seoul
I heard winter no space too ESP the resort hotel
I wonder if exchnge 500 sgd to won enough for transport makan N minor shopping ?
Sgd they support to cash exhange? Or us dollars?
As I went jp before jp only accept us or my dollars
bro, if you going for package tour, and not shopping person (even for food?), then just change a bit ie say about S$200 for spending money, as I'm sure for tour they will cover most meals.
By the way, i'm using S$20 x 8 per day for spending. You can bring some US$ there to change just in case you need extra.

Most probably will buy some food and cosmetics too. Advisable to buy jinseng?
$200 is in SGD or USD? Not advisable to change korean won? Which one more wu hua?![]()
ok what i meant is change about S$200 to Korean Won for spending money. You can also bring some USD so that if you do not have enough, you can change there or you can keep it for your future trip to Japan
oh cosmetics was so dirt cheap i bought a lot. Went crazy ha ha. Jinseng, did not buy. I think if you go by tour they will probably bring u go those places to buy jinseng, but heard can be expensive.
How's the Mapel Leaves forecast now?
Temp in Seoul is abt 10-22 deg C now.
Just back from Hong Thai's 8D Korea tour, thumbs up!!
Both tour leader and guide are very good! Tour guide very knowlegable in tourist spots and recommended us what to buy and where to sho.
![]()
Heard for tours, have to tip the guides/drivers ?
Did u tipped them...? and if yes how much did u ...?
tour guide/driver - 40000won
tour leader - 10sgd