[Redemption] Note 4 4G+ Gift Pack

bra2600

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Just collected mine at 12pm too, stocks for battery and all covers available
 

Alkamizt

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
I was there too today, with my daughter. Funny thing my new Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 died yesterday, so sui sui (or suai suai) go down and also fix it together. Queue was long, but quite fast. All 3 colors and battery were available. I was debating whether to switch over to S-view from my Neo Hybrid, and my itchy buttocks won over and I used the S-view. I didn't have problems with displaying weather information, so don't know why some bro has problems.
 

neoro_blitz

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
do I need to photocopy my IC ?
Aside from bring down the redemption form and proof of purchase?
 

Alkamizt

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
No need. The aunties will photocopy for you along with your filled in redemption card.
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,309
Reaction score
13,853
I was there too today, with my daughter. Funny thing my new Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 died yesterday, so sui sui (or suai suai) go down and also fix it together. Queue was long, but quite fast. All 3 colors and battery were available. I was debating whether to switch over to S-view from my Neo Hybrid, and my itchy buttocks won over and I used the S-view. I didn't have problems with displaying weather information, so don't know why some bro has problems.

You mean you have no problem displaying weather info on the S-View? Strange even the S-View at the SAMSUNG outlet cannot display weather info also.
 

Alkamizt

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
You mean you have no problem displaying weather info on the S-View? Strange even the S-View at the SAMSUNG outlet cannot display weather info also.

Yes. The weather worked right out of the box. Did you enable location services for Google?
 

cnstar

Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
If the line is under my mum's name but i booked the appointment slot under my name, should i fill in the redemption form with my mum's or my own name? Do i still need an authorisation letter from my mum to collect the gift?
 

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
9,520
Reaction score
235
If the line is under my mum's name but i booked the appointment slot under my name, should i fill in the redemption form with my mum's or my own name? Do i still need an authorisation letter from my mum to collect the gift?

Better fill your mum name and get authorisation letter to prevent wasting trip. They don't really look at appointment letter, Base on my experience last 2 weeks, they don't even bother looking, just have Redemption card and NRIC to photocopy can liao lol. They not as strict as launch event.
 

Alkamizt

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Better fill your mum name and get authorisation letter to prevent wasting trip. They don't really look at appointment letter, Base on my experience last 2 weeks, they don't even bother looking, just have Redemption card and NRIC to photocopy can liao lol. They not as strict as launch event.

Maybe I was unlucky, but they certainly did ask for and looked at my appointment letter. And I saw them reject a guy in front of me when they found out that he did not have an appointment. Please don't try to sneak one past them unless you like going to Marina Square or jio the aunties at the counters.
 
Last edited:

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
9,520
Reaction score
235
Maybe I was unlucky, but they certainly did ask for and looked at my appointment letter. And I saw them reject a guy in front of me when they found out that he did not have an appointment. Please don't try to sneak one past them unless you like going to Marina Square or jio the aunties at the counters.

I see maybe that day the CSO was slacking lol, or too many people went ahead without appointment letter for past 2 weeks and management took actions. But yeah better prepare everything sui sui. If they ask why different name just explain accordingly lor good luck! :)
 

ants0614

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
566
Reaction score
5
Just collect mine around 2,case left only white and blue, saw the last pcs of black/grey taken by the beautiful lady in front of me...they do ask for my appointment letter.
 

cnstar

Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Just collect mine around 2,case left only white and blue, saw the last pcs of black/grey taken by the beautiful lady in front of me...they do ask for my appointment letter.

Really? When i went to collect around 1.45 already only left with white and blue leh. They only ask if i made appointment but didnt ask to see the appoibtment letter
 

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
5,481
Reaction score
39
Really? When i went to collect around 1.45 already only left with white and blue leh. They only ask if i made appointment but didnt ask to see the appoibtment letter

Need print out appointment letter?
I thought just book online then show them redemption letter can already?
 

cnstar

Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Need print out appointment letter?
I thought just book online then show them redemption letter can already?

I didnt print appointment letter but i have it in softcopy in case they wanted to see. In the end they didnt check also
 

ants0614

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
566
Reaction score
5
no need to print, just show then the email of the appointment letter if they ask.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top