Rivercove Residences

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
23,438
Reaction score
5,291
Actually $1k psf is cheap in private nowadays.
Need not be rich .
The rich one get $3-8 millions homes .
This one is ec.

Still must wait 3 years to build. 5 years mop to sell to pr and 10 years to be fully privatised.

Buyers should rally together and walk out.
 

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
23,438
Reaction score
5,291
This one is ec.

Still must wait 3 years to build. 5 years mop to sell to pr and 10 years to be fully privatised.

Buyers should rally together and walk out.

Can buy 4 resale units already esp with additional housing grant, special grant and proximity housing grant.
 

Mergui219067

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2018
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
4
NB : I am not a property agent.
I do own City Dev shares but not Oxley etc etc

You may snap up all units & I don’t get even a cent from you.

QFT, can see in this thread who are the agents and vested ec owners who keeps asking to buy buy buy. A sound advice is of cos not to buy a million dollar 'ec'..
 

endlssorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,091
Reaction score
851
Decided not to go.... million dollar for EC in sengkang, I'd rather go for resale @ duxton
Bro depend on ur location needed la
If Jurong west EC 3 room $600k I also won't buy coz none of my family stay near there lor. Unless all family of 4 shift to west then buy
Hahahahaha
 

hellomuddy

Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
173
Reaction score
1
Decided to give this a miss as well when I saw the pricing. Lousy location yet asking for sky high price. No doubt price psf is increasing and people will surely Chiong to buy one.

My agent keep telling me instant appreciation but hor paper gain cannot cash out = no gain leh. By the time MOP end, my interest, service charge and resale levy probably pay until gao gao liao till I got no meat left.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top