Rivercove Residences

RChater

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Congrats to developer!!! They should be celebrating gao gao tonight and Non stop laughing.. selling such highhhh price still so many buyers. We decided to drop out after we saw the pricelist, not because we cannot afford. Is because we think that this property game is not suitable for us. Nowadays hardly can earn $ through property. My financial planner roughly calculate for me, for example if we are to buy a property cost 1mil, then sell it off after 10 years, we must sell at least 1.1mil just for break even (take into consideration BSD and interest paid for 10 years). We have done research in nearby condo and found the appreciation is much more below our expectation, we are very surprise that's why give up.. lucky we have done a lots of research before hand, otherwise I will be very regret. Who will be the big winners, it is very obvious
 

nonagent

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Not sure why you say you can’t even make $100,000 after 10 years. Incidentally, if you have bought property 10 years ago, it should have doubled by now.

Congrats to developer!!! They should be celebrating gao gao tonight and Non stop laughing.. selling such highhhh price still so many buyers. We decided to drop out after we saw the pricelist, not because we cannot afford. Is because we think that this property game is not suitable for us. Nowadays hardly can earn $ through property. My financial planner roughly calculate for me, for example if we are to buy a property cost 1mil, then sell it off after 10 years, we must sell at least 1.1mil just for break even (take into consideration BSD and interest paid for 10 years). We have done research in nearby condo and found the appreciation is much more below our expectation, we are very surprise that's why give up.. lucky we have done a lots of research before hand, otherwise I will be very regret. Who will be the big winners, it is very obvious
 

NewInvestor

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2014
Messages
7,341
Reaction score
3
Congrats to developer!!! They should be celebrating gao gao tonight and Non stop laughing.. selling such highhhh price still so many buyers. We decided to drop out after we saw the pricelist, not because we cannot afford. Is because we think that this property game is not suitable for us. Nowadays hardly can earn $ through property. My financial planner roughly calculate for me, for example if we are to buy a property cost 1mil, then sell it off after 10 years, we must sell at least 1.1mil just for break even (take into consideration BSD and interest paid for 10 years). We have done research in nearby condo and found the appreciation is much more below our expectation, we are very surprise that's why give up.. lucky we have done a lots of research before hand, otherwise I will be very regret. Who will be the big winners, it is very obvious


Jsm. Got financial planner.
 

RChater

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Not sure why you say you can’t even make $100,000 after 10 years. Incidentally, if you have bought property 10 years ago, it should have doubled by now.

Please do some research at the same vicinity Then u will know.. I was thinking like you before, I can't believe myself when I see the data research..but I already wake up today. HDB indeed can earn more no doubt IMO.. I didn't said it can't make $100k.. it all depends on luck.. all I can say is good luck to you
 
Last edited:

Clazav

Master Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2014
Messages
2,583
Reaction score
485
Congrats to developer!!! They should be celebrating gao gao tonight and Non stop laughing.. selling such highhhh price still so many buyers. We decided to drop out after we saw the pricelist, not because we cannot afford. Is because we think that this property game is not suitable for us. Nowadays hardly can earn $ through property. My financial planner roughly calculate for me, for example if we are to buy a property cost 1mil, then sell it off after 10 years, we must sell at least 1.1mil just for break even (take into consideration BSD and interest paid for 10 years). We have done research in nearby condo and found the appreciation is much more below our expectation, we are very surprise that's why give up.. lucky we have done a lots of research before hand, otherwise I will be very regret. Who will be the big winners, it is very obvious

Don't like that la there are people who just gotten the units, dampen their happiness leh lol.
 

nonagent

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I didn’t buy RC.
However, would like to know what data you are comparing against. If you have bought property (HDB or pte) in 2008/09, they would have doubled by now. If you bought property from 2011-2013, then chances are you will not see any gain today.

Please do some research at the same vicinity Then u will know.. I was thinking like you before, I can't believe myself when I see the data research..but I already wake up today. HDB indeed can earn more no doubt IMO.. I didn't said it can't make $100k.. it all depends on luck.. all I can say is good luck to you
 

Clazav

Master Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2014
Messages
2,583
Reaction score
485
Please do some research at the same vicinity Then u will know.. I was thinking like you before, I can't believe myself when I see the data research..but I already wake up today. HDB indeed can earn more no doubt IMO.. I didn't said it can't make $100k.. it all depends on luck.. all I can say is good luck to you

What did you find out?
 

birmingham123

Master Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
3,014
Reaction score
77
Hmm... seems like developer get the game right... gosh... then i hope resales market faster pick up too... need to offload my ec in 5years time..
 

Mergui219067

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2018
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
4
Buying Sumang ? :o

Please do some research at the same vicinity Then u will know.. I was thinking like you before, I can't believe myself when I see the data research..but I already wake up today. HDB indeed can earn more no doubt IMO.. I didn't said it can't make $100k.. it all depends on luck.. all I can say is good luck to you
 

RChater

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Talks so much yet still need a 'financial planner', ownself is one so obvious haha..

Anyway congrats to all rivercove owners haha..
Haha hands too itchy typed too much.. anyway congrats to RC buyers.. hope those who makes enormous gains to contribute partial profits for charity, then only you can continue to earn more in future
 

Jianzhi76

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
buy buy buy!

Really not wise to buy Rivercove. Firstly it is overprice, Secondly, location is not really fantastic compare with other EC which is near MRT and nature. For this EC, it is only LRT nearby, still need to change train to take MRT. As for the park, it is just a small park, crowded at times which no longer become exclusive. Thirdly pay so much, interior is a disappointment, so so interior only. Forthly, no shopping mall which is a walking distance. Nothing around the vicinity besides a church, coffee shop and a sports complex. It is not a good EC unless all your friends and relatives are staying this area, or people used to stay in this area who do not want to explore other parts of Singapore. Take your car and start to explore before make a decision. If don't have good ones, then don't buy
 

blue24

Member
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
168
Reaction score
7
measured the dist of RC to NCPS and some blks seem to be within 1km, while some blks are outside 1km, maybe i'm wrong but is this EC marketed as within 1km of NCPS? seeking advice if different blks in the same development can fall under diff categories (Eg, less than 1km, 1-2km). thanks. Read this some where,

quote "i still remember when son registered for p1 in 2006 dragon year, i heard some parents complaining. same condo but one block within 1km of the school while the other within 1-2km and didn't even smell a chance to ballot."
 

Emo_Rhino

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Messages
6,609
Reaction score
30
Congrats to developer!!! They should be celebrating gao gao tonight and Non stop laughing.. selling such highhhh price still so many buyers. We decided to drop out after we saw the pricelist, not because we cannot afford. Is because we think that this property game is not suitable for us. Nowadays hardly can earn $ through property. My financial planner roughly calculate for me, for example if we are to buy a property cost 1mil, then sell it off after 10 years, we must sell at least 1.1mil just for break even (take into consideration BSD and interest paid for 10 years). We have done research in nearby condo and found the appreciation is much more below our expectation, we are very surprise that's why give up.. lucky we have done a lots of research before hand, otherwise I will be very regret. Who will be the big winners, it is very obvious
Yes this developer sold at record psf conform laugh Gao Gao
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top