S23 accessories discussion

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,388
Reaction score
1,861
Wtf... This is so unfair.
so now we learn our mistakes. dont buy from samsung site during first launch. always wait 2 to 3 months later. sure better deal. that is if u can wait.

Same for me i was using my note 10+ and its working fine as ever. hand itchy when the s23 ultra came out and bought the 512gb on first day somemore. i think paid 1.6 plus. if minus shopback and credit card rebate, then 1.5 plus. Bought 2 sets of phone for me and wife.

But ok ba for me. Technically is free phone as i bought apple iphone during first day launch and sell. made profits that cover the cost of my samsung phones.
 

Cyborg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,045
Reaction score
2,209
Wah, I enquired via WhatsApp and they quoted $119.80 for 2 pcs. Even need 1 also gotta buy 2. Hmm...
Packaging for glass is 2 pieces per box.
However, I only paid for 1 piece glass which includes pasting.

PldEWrb.jpg
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,896
Reaction score
10,639
I just remove my whitestone film, and tried the knockoff version from taobao, works very well too... 5 pieces 20 sgd only lol
Why did you remove it?!

Is it the one with the uv lamp built in to the box one?
 

ElZedHaitch

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2016
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
13
I bought the spigen ultra hybrid S. Same case I been using since... The S7 edge days I think.

Been always very happy with it but now for my S23+, the kickstand became loose within 1 month and I never had to know but spigen in singapore has no warranty. Seems really bad for a brand tat is quite popular here. Just as a PSA for people. So official or non official store, no support at all.

Anyone has any other recommended case with a kickstand?
 

Bweebweee

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2019
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
1,455
I bought the spigen ultra hybrid S. Same case I been using since... The S7 edge days I think.

Been always very happy with it but now for my S23+, the kickstand became loose within 1 month and I never had to know but spigen in singapore has no warranty. Seems really bad for a brand tat is quite popular here. Just as a PSA for people. So official or non official store, no support at all.

Anyone has any other recommended case with a kickstand?
Hijacking your question. I also looking for kickstand case for s23 ultra. As slim as possible one, and hopefully not top expensive. Other option is buy magsafe case but need to buy magnetic popsocket or something.
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,909
Reaction score
4,732
Looking for Magsafe accessories...tomolo holiday....anything to buy....??
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
38,026
Reaction score
10,122
Why did you remove it?!

Is it the one with the uv lamp built in to the box one?
Yup correct thats the one i using

My whitestone uv gen film the sides lifted 1 day after i apply. Not serious, but an eyesore to my ocd eyes...
 

ElZedHaitch

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2016
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
13
Hijacking your question. I also looking for kickstand case for s23 ultra. As slim as possible one, and hopefully not top expensive. Other option is buy magsafe case but need to buy magnetic popsocket or something.
Honestly this is why I like the spigen ultra hybrid S. It's slim, good kickstand and durable, provides good protection and is relatively cheap. Oh and it's transparent too which I prefer so you can see your phone original colour

Until this incident where it broke within a month and they are not really helping me. Not sure if it is a design fault or just bad luck. But I won't recommend it for now.
 

Christmas3

Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
163
Reaction score
3
I bought the spigen ultra hybrid S. Same case I been using since... The S7 edge days I think.

Been always very happy with it but now for my S23+, the kickstand became loose within 1 month and I never had to know but spigen in singapore has no warranty. Seems really bad for a brand tat is quite popular here. Just as a PSA for people. So official or non official store, no support at all.

Anyone has any other recommended case with a kickstand?
I bought the ESR Clear Boost Kickstand Case from Amazon now going for S$27.90 and S$22 only if Prime member.
 

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
20,628
Reaction score
516
I have quite a number of UV film protectors that I bought from Taobao and camera lens protector (just the glass alone, without any rim cover, so image quality is barely affected). Anyone interested?
 

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
29,034
Reaction score
8,286
so now we learn our mistakes. dont buy from samsung site during first launch. always wait 2 to 3 months later. sure better deal. that is if u can wait.

Same for me i was using my note 10+ and its working fine as ever. hand itchy when the s23 ultra came out and bought the 512gb on first day somemore. i think paid 1.6 plus. if minus shopback and credit card rebate, then 1.5 plus. Bought 2 sets of phone for me and wife.

But ok ba for me. Technically is free phone as i bought apple iphone during first day launch and sell. made profits that cover the cost of my samsung phones.

early launch can buy from reseller, buy from reseller during launch got better deal
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top