Loser
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 7, 2019
- Messages
- 23,896
- Reaction score
- 10,639
They said that 2 weeks ago lol.According to Instagram, Caudabe mentioned that the case for S23 series is few weeks away.

They said that 2 weeks ago lol.According to Instagram, Caudabe mentioned that the case for S23 series is few weeks away.
so now we learn our mistakes. dont buy from samsung site during first launch. always wait 2 to 3 months later. sure better deal. that is if u can wait.Wtf... This is so unfair.
Hi bro, can advise where to get this price? Thanks!Like that should get the WSD film type at $38....very good like glass...
MobilestopHi bro, can advise where to get this price? Thanks!
Wah, I enquired via WhatsApp and they quoted $119.80 for 2 pcs. Even need 1 also gotta buy 2. Hmm...Mobilestop
23 Serangoon Central, #04-K21, Singapore 556083
Film not tempered glass. You ask one probably is for glassWah, I enquired via WhatsApp and they quoted $119.80 for 2 pcs. Even need 1 also gotta buy 2. Hmm...
Packaging for glass is 2 pieces per box.Wah, I enquired via WhatsApp and they quoted $119.80 for 2 pcs. Even need 1 also gotta buy 2. Hmm...
Thank you. Managed to get the film one at Jurong Point @ $39.90. Cheers!Packaging for glass is 2 pieces per box.
However, I only paid for 1 piece glass which includes pasting.
![]()
I just remove my whitestone film, and tried the knockoff version from taobao, works very well too... 5 pieces 20 sgd only lolThank you. Managed to get the film one at Jurong Point @ $39.90. Cheers!
Why did you remove it?!I just remove my whitestone film, and tried the knockoff version from taobao, works very well too... 5 pieces 20 sgd only lol
Hijacking your question. I also looking for kickstand case for s23 ultra. As slim as possible one, and hopefully not top expensive. Other option is buy magsafe case but need to buy magnetic popsocket or something.I bought the spigen ultra hybrid S. Same case I been using since... The S7 edge days I think.
Been always very happy with it but now for my S23+, the kickstand became loose within 1 month and I never had to know but spigen in singapore has no warranty. Seems really bad for a brand tat is quite popular here. Just as a PSA for people. So official or non official store, no support at all.
Anyone has any other recommended case with a kickstand?
Yup correct thats the one i usingWhy did you remove it?!
Is it the one with the uv lamp built in to the box one?
Honestly this is why I like the spigen ultra hybrid S. It's slim, good kickstand and durable, provides good protection and is relatively cheap. Oh and it's transparent too which I prefer so you can see your phone original colourHijacking your question. I also looking for kickstand case for s23 ultra. As slim as possible one, and hopefully not top expensive. Other option is buy magsafe case but need to buy magnetic popsocket or something.
You are welcome.Thank you. Managed to get the film one at Jurong Point @ $39.90. Cheers!
I bought the ESR Clear Boost Kickstand Case from Amazon now going for S$27.90 and S$22 only if Prime member.I bought the spigen ultra hybrid S. Same case I been using since... The S7 edge days I think.
Been always very happy with it but now for my S23+, the kickstand became loose within 1 month and I never had to know but spigen in singapore has no warranty. Seems really bad for a brand tat is quite popular here. Just as a PSA for people. So official or non official store, no support at all.
Anyone has any other recommended case with a kickstand?
Haha! shopping spree again on magsafe accessories?Looking for Magsafe accessories...tomolo holiday....anything to buy....??
so now we learn our mistakes. dont buy from samsung site during first launch. always wait 2 to 3 months later. sure better deal. that is if u can wait.
Same for me i was using my note 10+ and its working fine as ever. hand itchy when the s23 ultra came out and bought the 512gb on first day somemore. i think paid 1.6 plus. if minus shopback and credit card rebate, then 1.5 plus. Bought 2 sets of phone for me and wife.
But ok ba for me. Technically is free phone as i bought apple iphone during first day launch and sell. made profits that cover the cost of my samsung phones.