- Joined
- Jul 14, 2005
- Messages
- 38,026
- Reaction score
- 10,122
Auto recover is for scratches bruh... Not for liftingLol thought uv tempered glass lifted then gg but film maybe still can recover


Auto recover is for scratches bruh... Not for liftingLol thought uv tempered glass lifted then gg but film maybe still can recover

The taobao one really looks like never apply SP like that. Thumbs up for quality to price ratio.Auto recover is for scratches bruh... Not for lifting
![]()
Very... And best thing is cover camera too... Not a fan of camera cutoutThe taobao one really looks like never apply SP like that. Thumbs up for quality to price ratio.![]()
Saw someone recommended it say lowyat forum. Looks good too. I believe it's the same oem as mineAm using this type of screen protector bought from taobao....cheap and good .Less finger prints as well..
【淘宝】https://m.tb.cn/h.UIrEeiT?tk=1YUFdPQ3nix CZ3457 「闪魔三星Galaxy S23+Ultra曲面全屏S22Ultar十S21Uitra手机贴膜UV光固钢化S20U S21U S22U防偷窥S23U适用utra」
点击链接直接打开 或者 淘宝搜索直接打开
SES is where ah? Many online sellers price so much diff. I'm sure many are counterfeit. Then also have various packing claiming for different markets I think bs lahI bought this charger from SES.
![]()
Samsung Experience StoreSES is where ah? Many online sellers price so much diff. I'm sure many are counterfeit. Then also have various packing claiming for different markets I think bs lah
Not this one ah? I using this:Saw someone recommended it say lowyat forum. Looks good too. I believe it's the same oem as mine
Thanks bruhSamsung Experience Store
Some of those street mobile shops are offering the oringinals at about $65 as compared to SES at $79.SES is where ah? Many online sellers price so much diff. I'm sure many are counterfeit. Then also have various packing claiming for different markets I think bs lah
I also screw brother leh. Just that I haven't gotten screwed.Must help screws brother...![]()

Oh! mine is tampering with screws..I also screw brother leh. Just that I haven't gotten screwed.![]()



Yup mine is this... Good stuff lol.. cheap and goodNot this one ah? I using this:
【淘宝】https://m.tb.cn/h.Ut6iHy2?tk=CjGjdPoW484 CZ3457 「适用三星s23手机膜s23ultra光固菲林膜s23+钢化膜十全胶s23u贴膜全屏plus保护膜uv原装水凝原厂陶瓷软膜配件」
点击链接直接打开 或者 淘宝搜索直接打开
Nice, does this fit Ringke? Don't want any liftings lol...Yup mine is this... Good stuff lol.. cheap and good
If can fit spigen case, most likely can fit ringke.Nice, does this fit Ringke? Don't want any liftings lol...
The current Spigen one still ok no lifting.![]()
Ok bro, thanks, added to cartIf can fit spigen case, most likely can fit ringke.