
Actually can, but to me it is not advisable to do it.Dunno can paste magnet behind...scare spoil the casing...
OK bossActually can, but to me it is not advisable to do it.
Is the case sold in shops here?I have some spare magsafe rings that can be pasted on the case. But I will not do it for the time being. My pelican magsafe wallet quite fat......so maybe I will not go magsafe for the time being.....
Not sure. Casefactorie used to carry caudabe cases but they have since stopped selling the cases. Maybe P2O mobile? I'm not sure as well.Is the case sold in shops here?
OK nvm thks...Not sure. Casefactorie used to carry caudabe cases but they have since stopped selling the cases. Maybe P2O mobile? I'm not sure as well.
Me no boss lah!OK boss
Actually can, but to me it is not advisable to do it.
Just buy samsung original cable from samsung store. Android auto is very picky on usb cables, so the best bet is to go with originalAnyone can recoomend a USB cable that works with Android Auto for S23 Ultra?
Original doesn't work. That's the problem.Just buy samsung original cable from samsung store. Android auto is very picky on usb cables, so the best bet is to go with original
huh u serious? the one that came in the box?Original doesn't work. That's the problem.
Yes me is serious. It seems like a common issue. Not sure if it's a bug. Grrr..huh u serious? the one that came in the box?
then i dont know which works liao. my friend tried a ton of cables, nothing works except the one in the box
I myself have not try yet.boss, can sexplain why not leecommended leh ?
FpS depends on the person who apply...go to Nex...mobilestop...good service...within a month anything wrong can re apply for u free.Is whitestone dome still the best to use for s23 ultra? Thinking of getting it. Thanks! No issues with FPS?
If you don't mind spend abit more money, get the kyebriq android box, wireless android auto, apple carplay, tonnes of nice apps like Netflix, youtube, etc. Recommend this because I don't like to keep my phone charging continously especially if I'm driving up north long distance.Original doesn't work. That's the problem.
Any link to see?If you don't mind spend abit more money, get the kyebriq android box, wireless android auto, apple carplay, tonnes of nice apps like Netflix, youtube, etc. Recommend this because I don't like to keep my phone charging continously especially if I'm driving up north long distance.