S23 accessories discussion

dappercivility

Master Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2019
Messages
2,982
Reaction score
925
Can see how the green orange look like?
BV0NL2w.jpeg
 

dappercivility

Master Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2019
Messages
2,982
Reaction score
925
Now no magsafe u can survive?
I have some spare magsafe rings that can be pasted on the case. But I will not do it for the time being. My pelican magsafe wallet quite fat......so maybe I will not go magsafe for the time being.....
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,901
Reaction score
4,732
I have some spare magsafe rings that can be pasted on the case. But I will not do it for the time being. My pelican magsafe wallet quite fat......so maybe I will not go magsafe for the time being.....
Oh OK...me got spigen wallet, magsafe in the car and magsafe stand...
 

dappercivility

Master Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2019
Messages
2,982
Reaction score
925
Oh OK...me got spigen wallet, magsafe in the car and magsafe stand...
Like this you need to have magsafe....I only have magsafe wallets, I dont use magsafe in the car so doesnt really affect me much. I still have the ringke clear case with magsafe and spigen zero one with the pasted esr magsafe ring so can use that if I really need it.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top