Cyborg
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 8,026
- Reaction score
- 2,199
OK, we are already out of topic liao!When I grow up I want to become as satki as you.
This thread is supposed to be S23 accessories discussion.

OK, we are already out of topic liao!When I grow up I want to become as satki as you.
If I be my ownself then I'd just be a loser.Me no satki lah!, better be your ownself.![]()

OK, we are already out of topic liao!
This thread is supposed to be S23 accessories discussion.
If you think about it, WE are actually the phone's accessory also.better "Stick" to topic else get "troll" again![]()
![]()

just received a $80 off voucher min spend $90.
dunno what to get.
I got another 50 off min 60 spending. Alrdy bought PB,dunnoe what else to get.just received a $80 off voucher min spend $90.
dunno what to get.
I still have that, expiring today.I got another 50 off min 60 spending. Alrdy bought PB,dunnoe what else to get.
$80 no minimum spending?just received a $80 off voucher min spend $90.
dunno what to get.
Min spend $90$80 no minimum spending?
Watch 5 44mm?just received a $80 off voucher min spend $90.
dunno what to get.
Pretty happy with my Amazfit watch which has super long battery life (up to 30 days). I don't wear them at home or to sleep...so using it as regular watch and getting msg notifications and step count when outside is good enough.Watch 5 44mm?
But cannot link to healthy 365Pretty happy with my Amazfit watch which has super long battery life (up to 30 days). I don't wear them at home or to sleep...so using it as regular watch and getting msg notifications and step count when outside is good enough.
I don't know whats that and don't have it installed.But cannot link to healthy 365
Prolink ptc36501 at $35 with 2C1A that can do 45W charging, better than samsung 25/45W chargers. More futureproof and versatile.I received a 50 off accessories voucher.
I using s23u and my house only got 15w chargers.
Should I get 1 x 45w charger or 3 x 25w charger? I read online that the actual difference between 45w and 25w is not significant. Hope to get some expert view on this.
Mine also expiring on 4th July. Was waiting for the Galaxy S23 Ultra Screen Protector ($28.00) until now OOS. When add the Galaxy S23 Ultra Clear Case ($38.01) can use the $50 voucher.I still have that, expiring today.