S23 accessories discussion

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,179
Reaction score
2,462
just received a $80 off voucher min spend $90.

dunno what to get.
 

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,179
Reaction score
2,462
I thought of getting 2 X the $59 PB, but it doesn't allow. Weird.
1 X each of the $59 and $79 it allows.
 

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,179
Reaction score
2,462
Watch 5 44mm?
Pretty happy with my Amazfit watch which has super long battery life (up to 30 days). I don't wear them at home or to sleep...so using it as regular watch and getting msg notifications and step count when outside is good enough.
 

sgreddevil

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2022
Messages
60
Reaction score
28
I received a 50 off accessories voucher.
I using s23u and my house only got 15w chargers.
Should I get 1 x 45w charger or 3 x 25w charger? I read online that the actual difference between 45w and 25w is not significant. Hope to get some expert view on this.
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,901
Reaction score
4,732
Pretty happy with my Amazfit watch which has super long battery life (up to 30 days). I don't wear them at home or to sleep...so using it as regular watch and getting msg notifications and step count when outside is good enough.
But cannot link to healthy 365
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
I received a 50 off accessories voucher.
I using s23u and my house only got 15w chargers.
Should I get 1 x 45w charger or 3 x 25w charger? I read online that the actual difference between 45w and 25w is not significant. Hope to get some expert view on this.
Prolink ptc36501 at $35 with 2C1A that can do 45W charging, better than samsung 25/45W chargers. More futureproof and versatile.
 

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2000
Messages
16,600
Reaction score
1,574
I still have that, expiring today.
Mine also expiring on 4th July. Was waiting for the Galaxy S23 Ultra Screen Protector ($28.00) until now OOS. When add the Galaxy S23 Ultra Clear Case ($38.01) can use the $50 voucher.
Last night bought the Galaxy S23 Ultra Smart View Wallet Case ($68.00) instead. Paid $14 after -$50 and $4 rewards points.
 

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
5,523
Reaction score
177
Magbak wallet paired with peak design case
unfortunately the standing feature can’t work properly with this case. in a dilemma whether to get the magbak case instead

 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top