S23 accessories discussion

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2000
Messages
16,597
Reaction score
1,571
I sic for u all see...I dunlike wireless..slow and hot.
Never use wireless charger before so no idea how hot will that be. But is really convenient just place the phone on the stand. Read that charging from 50% to 100% take 1 hour so still acceptable to me.
Thinking of getting this Wireless Charger Stand EP-N5200 $22 (should be w/o power adapter and cable)
s-l1600.jpg
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,220
Reaction score
8,999
I sic for u all see...I dunlike wireless..slow and hot.

I also dun use wireless charging, same reasons.

I have 3 Samsung original wireless chargers btw. All become my phone stands now. Haha.

Never use wireless charger before so no idea how hot will that be. But is really convenient just place the phone on the stand. Read that charging from 50% to 100% take 1 hour so still acceptable to me.
Thinking of getting this Wireless Charger Stand EP-N5200 $22 (should be w/o power adapter and cable)
s-l1600.jpg

It's not hot but can feel the phone is warm.
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,909
Reaction score
4,732
Never use wireless charger before so no idea how hot will that be. But is really convenient just place the phone on the stand. Read that charging from 50% to 100% take 1 hour so still acceptable to me.
Thinking of getting this Wireless Charger Stand EP-N5200 $22 (should be w/o power adapter and cable)
s-l1600.jpg
If wired c to c with superfast 2.0 15 mins settled
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top