- Joined
- Jul 14, 2005
- Messages
- 38,026
- Reaction score
- 10,122
Black:@dappercivility
can have link to order? Fast delivery?
https://shp.ee/8nyupu7
Forest Green:
https://shp.ee/xedhaib
Amethyst:
https://shp.ee/2bdkqhv

Black:@dappercivility
can have link to order? Fast delivery?
OK ordered...hope wed arrive
Swee... Fast hand fast leg bruhOK ordered...hope wed arrive
Just saw your post, keyoke has shared the links. Yeah fast delivery@dappercivility
can have link to order? Fast delivery?
View attachment 40747
Dunno good or not? 50W $50 from MH
I sic for u all see...I dunlike wireless..slow and hot.Braler Mivec, i tink xiaomi can be trusted...... have been buying and using xiaomi powerbank for many years...... good quality
i trusted this brand
CHIONG AH MAI TU LIAO !!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
傻B or 拉揸打 got sell ???
Never use wireless charger before so no idea how hot will that be. But is really convenient just place the phone on the stand. Read that charging from 50% to 100% take 1 hour so still acceptable to me.I sic for u all see...I dunlike wireless..slow and hot.
I sic for u all see...I dunlike wireless..slow and hot.
Never use wireless charger before so no idea how hot will that be. But is really convenient just place the phone on the stand. Read that charging from 50% to 100% take 1 hour so still acceptable to me.
Thinking of getting this Wireless Charger Stand EP-N5200 $22 (should be w/o power adapter and cable)
![]()
If wired c to c with superfast 2.0 15 mins settledNever use wireless charger before so no idea how hot will that be. But is really convenient just place the phone on the stand. Read that charging from 50% to 100% take 1 hour so still acceptable to me.
Thinking of getting this Wireless Charger Stand EP-N5200 $22 (should be w/o power adapter and cable)
![]()
Bruh! upon receiving this CS casing, you can eventually declared as a magsafe divorcee.OK ordered...hope wed arrive

No lah...maybe stick on magsafe ring...see can use or not.Bruh! upon receiving this CS casing, you can eventually declared as a magsafe divorcee.![]()
![]()
Hope that you can share some of your opinions between Kevlar and CS casings.Thks...hopefully wed come
It's also good to know whether pasting the magsafe ring is reliable and durable?No lah...maybe stick on magsafe ring...see can use or not.
If u paste and leave it should be good...I use awhile then paste...It's also good to know whether pasting the magsafe ring is reliable and durable?